Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    Congratulations - as for whether you get anything I dont remember check your avatar selection there may be some more there

You will remain a Royal Guard until 2500
    Tell me about it.....(stops to catch her breath).....I still have 100 posts to go, and my time here is going to be greatly curtailed very soon......(deep sigh). I see YOU are no longer a measly First Prime though.
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
      I see YOU are no longer a measly First Prime though.
      Indeed - I have moved onto bigger and better things
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Lida

I wanted to add that Sam and Teal'c had a great moment in Heroes, when Sam was trying to write Janet's euology, but it's probably already been mentioned.
        I absolutely love that, and that what she read was what Teal'c wrote. I blub my way through that every time!!!!

I'm sure your posts are waiting for you in Kheb....

One of my favorite Teal'c/Sam moments is Matter of Time. Its so early in their relationship and he says he doesn't know anything about time dilation but gives her an encouraging hug.

An early Daniel/Sam moments is in Singularity when Cassie is ill and Sam says something about being detached. Daniel's all "who said that???" and affirming/empathizing with her. Awwww.

Oh and how bout when Sam is trying to console Daniel after Sha're's demise in Forever in a Day??? Awwww. So Sad.
        If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
        proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
        Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Considering you misspoke the original point you are still very quick to dress me up as a nurse
          Well, I get carried away when it comes to fashion.....sorry.

Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Comment

The following are screenshots of Amanda Tapping's appearance in What Kind Of Mother Are You?.

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
              Well, I get carried away when it comes to fashion.....sorry.
              Oh I see NOW YOU ARE SORRY after trying to turn me into a transvestite
              love Torri

Comment

Radiance isnt everything - I like you just the way you are (even though I dont know anything about you )
                awww {{{Q}}}

How come I can't rep anybody???? Dangit (insert napoleon dynamite voice here)!!!! I love technology....

Comment

I'm not sorry. Mwa-ha-ha.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                  Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

How come I can't rep anybody????
                    I will accept cake in its place
                    Originally posted by jerin
                    I'm not sorry. Mwa-ha-ha.
                    Oh well in that case no cake for you

The following are screenshots of Amanda Tapping's appearance in Due South.

love Torri

Comment

I truly and humbly apologize - .

I did not mean to treat you like you are just some potatohead where I can put arms where the nose should be....(I can't even make an apology without being a smart@ss somebody help me)

Comment

I truly and humbly apologize - .
                        and so you should *cackles in evil voice 'I will have my revenge'*
                        love Torri

Comment

and so you should *cackles in evil voice 'I will have my revenge'*
                          <---- is vewy vewy afraid

Comment

Now back to the topic of the thread

love Torri

Comment

The following are screenshots of Amanda Tapping's appearance in What Kind Of Mother Are You?.

http://fp.culttv.plus.com/ukculttv/babes/tapping/amanda74.jpg[/img]
                              Ok--now when is it on tv next?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                                Ok--now when is it on tv next?
                                I have absolutley no idea

The following are screenshots of Amanda Tapping's appearance in The Outer Limits.

love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X