Rare Pairings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Channach View Post
    OK! Today when I come back from work I will read it! Thanks! Thank God it is Elizabeth/John because....they works for me too
    I hope you like it!
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

How about Mitchell and Dr. Lam? They both just jumped in for someone else
      sigpic

Comment

That could work -- many fics around for these two? Apparently not... can't find any on ff.net and AO3 doesn't even have a tag for C. Lam.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          That could work -- many fics around for these two? Apparently not... can't find any on ff.net and AO3 doesn't even have a tag for C. Lam.
          When I think about it they could be kinda cute and reassure each other that they aren't just stand-in.
          sigpic

Comment

When I think about it they could be kinda cute and reassure each other that they aren't just stand-in.
            Really?!?

They are their own characters, if you're not interested in them -- why do you care if someone does?

That's the point of this whole thread, show the fandom that there other pairings that people love to see or write about than the major ones.

Comment

Really?!?

They are their own characters, if you're not interested in them -- why do you care if someone does?

That's the point of this whole thread, show the fandom that there other pairings that people love to see or write about than the major ones.
              I just have strange humor. I was wandering - they fit together and they both started at the same time. It would be funny to see Cameron sweatting in front of her father General
              sigpic

Comment

I just have strange humor.
                Just keep in mind strange humor will not always come across as such on paper.

If I were Mitchell I'd keep it as long as I could possibly can under wraps, unless he's feeling very adventurous.

Comment

Just keep in mind strange humor will not always come across as such on paper.

If I were Mitchell I'd keep it as long as I could possibly can under wraps, unless he's feeling very adventurous.
                  Damn paper can't transmitt tone of voice.

I can see the potencial clearly! Sneaking around, some awkward moments and then bam - daddy Hank would find out. And the awkward Xmas dinner or Thanksgivinng
                  sigpic

Comment

He already had to endure that one time up in the mountains with Landry, perhaps there was more to it.

Comment

Oh! Just thought of one (slightly crack, granted) I read from time to time. Sheplantis. I've seem some stuff that are well done.

What? I ship a guy and his house on another show.

Love Cam/Caro! There are a few over at ff.net. Less than 50 though. Hard to get my fix there.
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Oh! Just thought of one (slightly crack, granted) I read from time to time. Sheplantis. I've seem some stuff that are well done.
                        Oh yes, some great ones out there for this.

Comment

Originally posted by thundever View Post
                          I like the pairings Jack/Sara, Jack/ Janet, and Mini Jack/ Cassie (only when they are older and Cassie knows the truth though)
                          I find anything shippy in regards to mini Jack and Cassie really icky. While his body may be that of a young man, he's got the experiences, memories, and relationships of a 40+ year old man, one who has been married and divorced, and lost a son and all the trauma that goes with that. I would never put those two together. And I even think mini-Jack would find it icky, since he's been something of a surrogate father to Cassie since she came to earth.

Comment

There are lots of fics about them, and they are included in fics about other relationships. I kind of like them together. It would be interesting.

I also sort of like Jacob Carter and Janet Fraiser together. It would be interesting, since she's a fair bit younger than him, and would wind up being Sam's stepmother.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              I also sort of like Jacob Carter and Janet Fraiser together. It would be interesting, since she's a fair bit younger than him, and would wind up being Sam's stepmother.
                              Yes, it's quite a bit of an age difference, but at a similar age difference I'd rather see Hammond and Frasier. Although, regs get in the way of that relationship also. The Janet being Sam's step-mom thing kinda weirds me out.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                                I find anything shippy in regards to mini Jack and Cassie really icky. While his body may be that of a young man, he's got the experiences, memories, and relationships of a 40+ year old man, one who has been married and divorced, and lost a son and all the trauma that goes with that. I would never put those two together. And I even think mini-Jack would find it icky, since he's been something of a surrogate father to Cassie since she came to earth.
                                Yep, definitely! It's just one big world of "no" in my book! *Anyone* but that! Although I think it would be funny if Cassie didn't know and met him and developed a crush and Jack was like "oh cr*p, argh!" like Zac Efron's character in "17 Again" when he reverts back to his 17 year old self and his daughter hits on him.
                                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Working...
                                X