No announcement yet.

Favorite secondary character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I'm gonna ask... isn't Beckett actually one of the main characters, starting with season two? Okay, nevermind. He is just great!!!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Well baal as far as Im concerned then siler I love siler could anyone really take anymore punishment?
      sigpic

Comment

Oh I find Ba'al really REALLY cute!!
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Already said but my fav's are Agent Barrett and Marks.

Love those minor characters! It's fun watching for them.

Comment

i liked baal alot
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Chuck and Walter, the gate guys.
              sigpic
              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

SGA: Zelenka, though he's in it more than some of the regulars

SG-1: Harry! Come on, we need more Harry love! *squishes him* He's the most adorable creepy little toad ever!

Comment

Just what it says, oh and Bratac and Jacob etc... are the obvious basicly not the huge ones hat are on all the time or at least in additioan to these.

OK so obviously Bratac and Jacob

Addtionally Cassandra and Cadet/Luietenant Haylee

Beleive it or not Mayborne, I mean lke before he sucks but after the offworld shutdown. He's kinda fun to hang out with jack.
                  You shot that thing at me!
                  I was already on an Alien Planet!
                  We're all in this together!
                  What happens when you dial your own phone number? wrong person to ask!

Comment

Not sure what counts as obvious...

On SGA: Todd, Michael, Kolya and Laden
                    On SG-1: Morgan LeFay, Reynolds, Oma, Siler, and Adria

Comment

Major Kevin Marks

great under fire, and always ready with a little sarcasm. Does great with limited dialogue.

Comment

Kate definitely! I can't believe TPTB killed her!
                        Well, a little bit of good news- a new link just went up for a Facebook page with new photos of Claire- beautiful!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Claire...8021876?ref=ts

Comment

Well - if Carson Beckett is considered a secondary character now, definately him. If he's not secondary enough, Zelenka.

Comment

Hmm there are so many good ones to pick from. I like watching Siler get beat up, it's fun. Janet Frasier never got enough screen time. Oh and I love how McKay was played in SG1, always made me laugh. He makes Atlantis.
                            A question though, CMS Harriman, did anyone notice that his name badge in seasons 5 and 6 said Norman Davis? I can't remember which episode I noticed it on, and no one ever said his name on screen, but I've been paying attention as I rewatch episodes (only up to season 6). Hmmm, very strange.
                            No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit.

-Helen Keller

Comment

Definitely Janet. I wouldn't have minded if she was turn into a regular.

Originally posted by Neesie View Post
                              A question though, CMS Harriman, did anyone notice that his name badge in seasons 5 and 6 said Norman Davis? I can't remember which episode I noticed it on, and no one ever said his name on screen, but I've been paying attention as I rewatch episodes (only up to season 6). Hmmm, very strange.
                              They changed his name several times.

Walter Davis
                              Norman Davis
                              Harriman Davis
                              Walter Harriman
                              sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh... didn't realize. Thanks for that. Was kinda bugging me.
                                No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars or sailed to an uncharted land or opened a new heaven to the human spirit.

-Helen Keller

Comment

Working...
                                X