No announcement yet.

Favorite secondary character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not really sure about SG-1 but in Atlantis, despite his disappearance near the end of season 1, Sgt. Stackhouse, all the way. He seemed cool despite the fact that he didn't talk that much and was never seen again after "The Brotherhood" but was mentioned twice afterwards.

Comment

SG-1: Janet, Jacob, Thor
      SGA: Caldwell, Lorne, Zelenka, Beckett (I guess you could call him secondary )

Comment

My favorite characters are
        Daniel and Vala

Comment

Major Marks!

I hardly even noticed he was there until Camelot, but there was just something about they way he read the Ori message that was cool. He's been a favourite of mine ever since. Shame he doesn't say much...
          It'll never fit in there you know...

Comment

Makepeace and Hammond. (I actually wouldn't consider Hammond secondary, but since others seem to, I'll go along with it in this thread.)

Comment

Radek Zelenka definately!!!!!!
              closely followed by Major Lorne!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                I'm not really sure about SG-1 but in Atlantis, despite his disappearance near the end of season 1, Sgt. Stackhouse, all the way. He seemed cool despite the fact that he didn't talk that much and was never seen again after "The Brotherhood" but was mentioned twice afterwards.
                That's because he was killed in 'The Brotherhood'.
                Teal'c: I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-o.
                O'Neill: ...Call Daniel.

Comment

SGA: first season Bates after that Lorne (Radek is very close here as well but.. well Kavan Smith is for me mroe drooling )
                  SG-1: Janet Fraser and Martouf.. can't decide she was a bit more cool but MArtouf is *squee*material
                  Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                  Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                  If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                  "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

SGC - Chekov, Jacob/Selmak, Hammond, Bra'tac (What a trick question! ) Oh and Janet.

SGA- Zalenka and Caldwell.
                    sigpic

Selmak.Org ~ A website dedicated to a Snarky Symbiote & Her Boy Toys.
                    Sel's Memorial to Don Davis.

Comment

Janet and master Bra'tac are my choice. Need I say I hate what they did in "Heroes"?
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Novak/Lorne/Caldwell/Zelenka. ^.^

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Since IMO Janet is a main character in SG1 I'd say:

SG1: Walter
                          Atlantis: Radek

Comment

Thor

For Atlantis- Dr. Radek Zelenka
                            sigpic
                            thanks Stef
                            Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

But oficially Janet isn't main character, isn't she?

Nevermind that, she is a *great* character and I hate the way she left the show. Ripple Effect was just a stab in a heart! There wasn't a single episode or Janet - moment I didn't like. Actually, she was more prominent than Hammond many times over. "Rite of passage" was just great, and pulling the gun on Nirrti ... *bows* A tiger - mother

On the other hand I love Bra'tac jaffa wisdom... in so many situations he managed to put Teal'c down to earth and get him to act reasonably... I just love his character.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Since I only watch Stargate: Atlantis, I cannot comment on SG-1.

It's definitely Dr Carson Beckett (also fav. char. in general)!

A courtesy for all those poor peeps who have to survive with dial-up...
                                Spoiler:

Honestly, can ANYONE resist that man...?! I guess there are a few but I just can't!

Oh, I'm afraid he doesn't count, he was in the credits for two seasons... How in all good heavens could it escape me that he was a regular...?! [/rant]

Seriously, I think it's Dr Radek Zelenka, with Col. Steven Caldwell a close second.
                                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X