RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberMoon
    Thunks (((((ChevronSeven)))))! I think it's my job just wearing me down...time to look for something else to do which is a major RL decision. Thunk heavens for this thread...the old Calgon commercial keeps running thru my brain but of course with a twist...RDA, Take Me Away!
    I'm feeling a litte whumped today and so is Jack
    http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4501/coldlazarus0198ai.jpg
    (((((Amber))))) I know *exactly how you feel. I'm thinking the same thing about mine. Don't worry, we'll all be here for you!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
      I did too! stupid writers....grrrr
      I tried to leave a comment but the rassafrakkin site wouldn't let me... So, I consoled myself with this...

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
        Hey BlueIris
        Hope you Daughter is okay, and has fun being a Camp Counselor.

and WHAT planet was the Author from.
        There is no Stargate after Richard Dean Anderson (just kidding )
        But remember WE HAVE to THINK Positive!! (I am trying, but...Oh its not working)
        POSTING A HAPPY Picture..
        Well it "Works" for me!!
        Yeah I grabbed on of those Tv Guides myself.Didn't it also say that They really missed Rick.....Alot!!!!...Just like the rest of us.....

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
          Hey BlueIris
          Hope you Daughter is okay, and has fun being a Camp Counselor.

and WHAT planet was the Author from.
          There is no Stargate after Richard Dean Anderson (just kidding )
          But remember WE HAVE to THINK Positive!! (I am trying, but...Oh its not working)
          POSTING A HAPPY Picture..
          Well it "Works" for me!!
          It definately "works" for me, too! In fact, all the pics today are sending me off into non-PG trances. Maybe its the reality of SG sans Jack, but they are all very "nice"!

Then Mala rolls in with scrubbed posteriors! Pity poor Mala scrubbing away at those.
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
            I tried to leave a comment but the rassafrakkin site wouldn't let me... So, I consoled myself with this...

(((Amber))) Yeah one of those always works!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              Do you have one of this scene about 30 seconds earlier?
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Yeah I grabbed on of those Tv Guides myself.Didn't it also say that They really missed Rick.....Alot!!!!...Just like the rest of us.....
                I believe AT said something about missing RDA. But I was so grumpy by the first statement (and what was going on) that the rest seemed like too little too late. Can't remember AT's exact words, but something like that she felt naked without RDA there. The word naked was used. Thanks for reminding me. I had forgotten that.
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                  I believe AT said something about missing RDA. But I was so grumpy by the first statement (and what was going on) that the rest seemed like too little too late. Can't remember AT's exact words, but something like that she felt naked without RDA there. The word naked was used. Thanks for reminding me. I had forgotten that.
                  (((Blueiris))) Naked!!! *giggles* Yes she did use those words didn't she!

Comment

Yep. Amanda said pretty much that - It felt naked without him there. Amanda has always been nice and sweet in regards to him (not like some other "mook").

But, going back to the "naked" part...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                      Do you have one of this scene about 30 seconds earlier?
                      (((Jynjyr))).....

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                        Yep. Amanda said pretty much that - It felt naked without him there. Amanda has always been nice and sweet in regards to him (not like some other "mook").

But, going back to the "naked" part...
                        Nice evil smiley!!! ((((C7))))

Comment

(((Blueiris))) Naked!!! *giggles* Yes she did us those words didn't she!
                          That is the degree of my worry at the time. I forgot the word naked!

Its hard to balance being a mom and a GG sometimes.
                          sigpic

Comment

It definately "works" for me, too! In fact, all the pics today are sending me off into non-PG trances. Maybe its the reality of SG sans Jack, but they are all very "nice"!

Then Mala rolls in with scrubbed posteriors! Pity poor Mala scrubbing away at those.
                            Um. Errrr. Ahhh. Mmmm. *grits her teeth to keep from commenting*

How about a picture?

You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven

But, going back to the "naked" part..
                              Which part was that, I wonder?

*where are those posterior pics again*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                                Um. Errrr. Ahhh. Mmmm. *grits her teeth to keep from commenting*

That one has me near hyperventilating....THANKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X