RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zuz
    (((mel))) No, you didn't miss them I just skipped them ...for now. (Cannot decide which pictures I should use - so many thunkable piccies in s6 and s7 )

But here's season 8.

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/4...earsjs82lo.jpg

My fave pic is the 5th one - Jack gazing sadly at Sam while she's ripping his heart off (from Affinity). Whenever I see it I just want to hug THE MAN.
    Okay *waits patiently* I still haven't seen Affinity, as the DVD's aren't out yet, but I've seen clips in S/J ship vids and it hurts!! You can see the pain and it breaks my heart every time. I could cry right now just thinking about it.

Comment

Jack in dress blues = drooling material par excellence

but I had to cut out that slimeball Kinsey first

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
        (((mel))) No, you didn't miss them I just skipped them ...for now. (Cannot decide which pictures I should use - so many thunkable piccies in s6 and s7 )

But here's season 8.

My fave pic is the 5th one - Jack gazing sadly at Sam while she's ripping his heart off (from Affinity). Whenever I see it I just want to hug THE MAN.
        zuz,

These are sooooo thunk-a-licious!!***babbles and giggles to herself***!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zuz

But here's season 8.

Oh wow! That just topped my evening off just right. Getting my fill of the man....*cough*....er I mean....I had better quit while I'm ahead. I love 'em all zuz, but if I had to pick just one ...which is hard I'd have to go with number one. What ep is that from btw?

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
            MMMM yes I love Payback on this thread!

Comment

Originally posted by sharp
              *swooning*

sharp
              *blows on fingers and rubs on shirt*

Damn I'm good! ((((sharp))))))

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                Rural.. I just... I ju..I..I..I...

Comment

I was over at the Jack O'Neill moments etc. thread when I realized I'd posted 1100 so I thought I'd better post a pic for my good friends here.

T-shirt, jeans, relaxed position...

Comment

Decided to see what was still in my season 1 folder that hadn't been scrubbed yet. Not much hadn't. (But then not much had been capped either. *shrugs* Except for a couple episodes there wasn't a lot that caught my eye. And that darn grainy film they used the first couple seasons didn't help any no matter how hard I scrubbed!)

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                        *blows on fingers and rubs on shirt*

Damn I'm good! ((((sharp))))))

Okay Where is Meimei?? Look at his neck
                        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                        sigpic
                        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Fragile Balance just went off (syndication). I love that ep, especially that last scene in the truck. There's just something about the way Jack looks in that scene... *sigh*
                            Something...er yes....something... Well dammit this is a PG forum so there's no way I can really say anything except..... Something!

A small blast from the past. There is 'something' about him all the time!

Comment

No comment.

Comment

More neck for MM.

Comment

Working...
                                X