Mac...

RDA...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
      *whimper* Yeah, like that!

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
        At least Daniel is more Fun to watch then that BB guy!!
        Okay Back on Subject before getting in Trouble..

mmmm What do I have in my Photobucket??

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...therside03.jpg
        Daniel??

uh oh, Quick post more!!
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...es/Abyss02.jpg
        They are talking about YOU!!

Jack, PLEASE forgive us.. Won't happen again!!
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aralost003.jpg

UH OH...

Happy now Jack!!

Ohhhh thank you! LOVE ScruffyJack in Paradise Lost!

sharp

Comment

Originally posted by sharp
          Ohhhh thank you! LOVE ScruffyJack in Paradise Lost!

sharp

OOOH Yeah! Scruffy Jack! Scruffy-alpha-male-gun-t-shirt-barefoot-shooting-angry-tough-bristley-HOT-Alpha-Male-Jack!!!!!

Comment

Did somebody say Alpha Male???????? This is my version of an Alpha Male at his best.....predatory gaze!!!! **gasp**tingles up spine**swoon**

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              Did somebody say Alpha Male???????? This is my version of an Alpha Male at his best.....predatory gaze!!!! **gasp**tingles up spine**swoon**

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...l/blackops.jpg
              Predatory gaze?!!!!!!! (((((((NELL))))))) *THUNK*

Comment

*wanders around gutter looking behind furniture* Where is everybody? Nell just did Alpha Male!!!

MJRC: Did she say the gutter is empty?
                MMC: Somebody could come by any minute...
                MJC: So? We're just gonna show her Alpha Male...

Comment

All alone waiting for my Alpha Male...

MJC: How many times can you say that
                  Mel: Alpha male, alpha male, I don't know...every post for the rest of the night perhaps?
                  MMC: Maybe we can talk her out of it.
                  MJRC: There's only one way to handle her when she's like this, and it doesn't include talking
                  MJC: Just not the stun gun
                  MJRC: that wasn't exactly what I had in mind

HOT

ANGRY

MAN

thanks to ONTLL's and whoever else I've been snurching from or is that whomever?

Comment

Oh, this is a riot!! ROTFL

sharp

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                      OOOH Yeah! Scruffy Jack! Scruffy-alpha-male-gun-t-shirt-barefoot-shooting-angry-tough-bristley-HOT-Alpha-Male-Jack!!!!!
                      *Handing over clean spare drool-cloth*

sharp

Comment

Originally posted by sharp
                        *Handing over clean spare drool-cloth*

sharp
                        Thanks sharp, you're the best! and that's just what a girl needs when looking at...*checks for clones* Alpha Male Rick!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                          (((((Jynjyr)))))
                          ONTLL, Anakin & myself are currently wallowing in 'I MISS JACK!' mode, come and join us

Seriously, I'm sorry you're feeling low and it sucks that the thunder's stopping you at least getting in some cheering up via thunking. Hope you can get back on soon.

Well... For those who don't know, I live over the pond so let's say I don't get the episodes the "usual way" ... Anyway, usually before the Premiere, I'm frantically surfing the Internet to grab whatever information I can over the new season, and eagerly expect the second I can finally watch the episode...

This year, nothing... I'll still watch the episode, but that particular frantic expectation is gone. No Jack -or barely, no ship (nothing to do with this thread, just something to point out)... My interest is severaly dampened, and the most important reason is "no Jack"...
                          Of course the other characters are good, of course ship was definitely not the backbone of SG-1, but for one thing, I felt a bit cheated by Moebius as some have stated here, and second, true the ship was NOT the backbone, but Jack DEFINITELY was... IMHO at least.

RDA was not the reason I tuned in to watch the pilot (I was intrigued on how they would manage transforming the movie into a successful show), but he definitely was the reason I stayed on (ship came WAY later so it's not important!).

I am not going to watch 901 as "a new episode of SG-1", SG-1 has ended with that image of the team fishing in Minnesotta for me.
                          Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                          ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                            Well... For those who don't know, I live over the pond so let's say I don't get the episodes the "usual way" ... Anyway, usually before the Premiere, I'm frantically surfing the Internet to grab whatever information I can over the new season, and eagerly expect the second I can finally watch the episode...

This year, nothing... I'll still watch the episode, but that particular frantic expectation is gone. No Jack -or barely, no ship (nothing to do with this thread, just something to point out)... My interest is severaly dampened, and the most important reason is "no Jack"...
                            Of course the other characters are good, of course ship was definitely not the backbone of SG-1, but for one thing, I felt a bit cheated by Moebius as some have stated here, and second, true the ship was NOT the backbone, but Jack DEFINITELY was... IMHO at least.

RDA was not the reason I tuned in to watch the pilot (I was intrigued on how they would manage transforming the movie into a successful show), but he definitely was the reason I stayed on (ship came WAY later so it's not important!).

I am not going to watch 901 as "a new episode of SG-1", SG-1 has ended with that image of the team fishing in Minnesotta for me.

I guess when you think about it though, that's a pretty good way for SG-1 to end, fishing together in Minnesota. You can kinda think of it like MacGyver. There were two 'ends' the official finale "The Stringer" in which Mac rode off into the sunset. And "The Mountain of Youth" Which was really just another ep wedged in afterward at the tailend that really belonged BEFORE The Stringer. Maybe you could think of Moebius like that?

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                              angry ... bristly ... tough ... scruffy ... hot ... *SQUEE* You have a way with words Mel, that kind of reminds me of the old Pepsi ad

So with that in mind and inspired by you and Shimmering Star

(usual apolgies for the cruddy quality, technology hates me y'know)
                              Last edited by Rune; 18 July 2005, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                                Thanks hon and don't be concerned about missing Jack/RDA. We all feel the same way. I enjoyed Avalon but I couldn't help picturing Jack in Cameron's place. Especially THE MAN in action/commando mode

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se...yLookin%27.jpg
                                *SQUEE*

(((((Rural)))))
                                OKay, that one thunked me half way to oblivion, scruffy action Jack *sigh* does it get any better on a gloomy Monday morning? Thunk you ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X