RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Scrub of some cover art from the MacGyver Season 2 DVD set. I just liked this pic, so I fixed it oup a bit...

Gahhhhhh ... *pupils dilate*
    THUNK!

OMG Mala ... you just sent my pulse rate into a serious amount of overtime, that is gorgeous! He is gorgeous! *trails off in a state of Mala-induced Mac bliss*

I'm sorry but I had to snurch a copy for my hard-drive, hope that's okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      Okay, question time.
      Q: Suppose this man is lying on your living room floor all night ...
      Do you:
      (a) lock your bedroom door and stay in there all night in your jimjams, doing your knitting like a good girl?
      (b) go spend the night at your auntie's cos ooh he's so yummy that you just don't trust yourself?
      (c) make him a cup of cocoa and then hide in the corner under a blanket all night hoping he'll want to play hide n seek?
      *semi-chokes herself on her coffee*
      It's not a difficult choice is it? BTW I'm keeping the non-PG rated GG option 'd' what comes naturally to myself!
      UM Lock my door... NO WAY!!
      NO running to the Aunt's house, when Jack is in the house
      Ooooh Option C sound like Fun!!
      and you keeping Option "D" to yourself.. nope, no siree bob, no way..

Would post pic, of SHOCKED JACK, of Rune asking such a question, but Photobucket is down!!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...ays/100-28.jpg
        *disappears under the desk squeeing about 'the collarbone' again*

Collarbone

NO WAY, Chest Hairs!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by Rune
          Okay, question time.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6...days/100-22.jpg

Do you:
          (a) lock your bedroom door and stay in there all night in your jimjams, doing your knitting like a good girl?
          (b) go spend the night at your auntie's cos ooh he's so yummy that you just don't trust yourself?
          (c) make him a cup of cocoa and then hide in the corner under a blanket all night hoping he'll want to play hide n seek?
          It's not a difficult choice is it? BTW I'm keeping the non-PG rated GG option 'd' what comes naturally to myself!

I go with option C with the addition of whispering subliminal messages to him that he does in fact want to wake up and play.

Comment

Okay, question time.

Do you:

Yeah....I'm going to have to go with option (D). Given this option is un-pg. Although option (b) is right on the money and option (c) is what we'll begin with...

Btw... jimjams?? Another britishism by Rune? LOL!
            Last edited by sgt.siler; 11 July 2005, 09:46 AM.

Comment

to
              Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
              UM Lock my door... NO WAY!!
              NO running to the Aunt's house, when Jack is in the house
              Ooooh Option C sound like Fun!!
              and you keeping Option "D" to yourself.. nope, no siree bob, no way..

Would post pic, of SHOCKED JACK, of Rune asking such a question, but Photobucket is down!!
              You could post me a pic of shocked Jack when it comes back up y'know, I could view it from my cage!

Option D 'what comes naturally' is the only way to go, I mean cocoa just makes me feel like snuggling up in bed and *giggles* that's heading into non-PG territory too - this is your fault ONTLL, you're leading me astray!

and Jack can't believe you'd do that to me!

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
                Hey Amber .....here's another Red Sky

OH MAD Jack!!
                Don't see this very often

wouldn't want to be on bad side of JACK...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                  Love t-shirt pics! And any that show off the arms and neck. (hint)

Hi! I'm a big tight t-shirt fan... AND a tank top fan (question: why no Jack in tank tops?! Everyone else has worn them)...

These are bit fuzzy because the video wasn't very good quality - but he still looks hot to me!

From RDA's Beyond the Gate (clips from behind the scenes of Evolution Part 2)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                    Yeah....I'm going to have to go with option (D). Although option (b) is right on the money and option (c) is what we'll begin with...

Btw... jimjams?? Another britishism by Rune? LOL!
                    *grinning*

Yeah option C is kind of the aperatif!

And what's wrong with jimjams? *laughing* Come on Siler, admit you have a pair with fluffy bunnies on them for wearing on the nights your ones with Jack dressed as a fluffy bunny are in the wash!

Blech ... real life calls again, feel free to abuse my good name / reputation while I'm gone everyone

(((GG))) Later!

Comment

Moebius was for the shippers and Atlantis.

It was a bit disappointing for everyone else.
                      OK, don't flame me, but I don't think Moebius was fluff, just for shippers and Atlantis (I don't get the Atlantis part). It may not have been the "best" episode they ever did, BUT it had one very nice thing in it, Jack. Maybe Threads should have been the last episode, but I, for one, will watch any episode with Jack in it, and I thought it was fun to see him as "his" alternate, with the Canadian accent and grubby look, on his boat, the Homer.

I'm going to miss Jack, his "Jackism's", his interactions with the other team members and yes, his "feelings" for Sam. They all combined to make Jack Jack.
                      The character isn't just RDA, it's RDA plus 8 years of "experiences" and Jack is going to be one really tough act to follow.
                      On fighting:
                      Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                      Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Ohhh nice shot!
                        Can't have that one without this one...
                        RUNE, you on a roll today!!! WOW...

Oh look at those EYES!! uh oh...
                        ...Slowly starting to slide off computer chair into a pile of GOO!!
                        sigpic

Comment

FYI...Snippet from an interview with Gary Jones by Marla Reed (website: http://scifi.about.com/blgaryjones1.htm )

"Jones also understands that these cast changes were going to not only be a new direction for the show, but were a big risk to take with the departure of Anderson, who, Jones is very quick to point out, has made a valuable contribution to the series as the star of the show for eight successful years. He knows that Anderson himself is aware of his popularity with the fans, but that he must also feel that there has come a point that the show can move on without him.
                          Jones does note that they don't know how Season Nine will go without Anderson until it actually airs, so he is not making any predictions about success or failure. He comments that Anderson's contribution to the series is also in helping build a template for the series that functions even with new characters. Stargate is about people and their interpersonal human dilemmas, "and I think that is what [the producers] are thinking," Jones says, "that it has such legs now that it can carry on." He adds, "Combined with this template created by Anderson, you have the likes of Beau Bridges and Louis Gossett, Jr. who are high end movie stars who are now then doing television." "

At least someone appreciated RDA and his contributions to the show!
                          Last edited by AmberMoon; 11 July 2005, 09:49 AM. Reason: forgot my little spiel...monday brain farts for sure

Comment

Moebius was for the shippers and Atlantis.

It was a bit disappointing for everyone else.
                            I'm a big shipper and IMHO I didn't see Moebius as the ship I've been looking for... It was just what happened as a result of the 'real' Sam and Jack's time travel. The 'real' Sam and Jack were left back in the past. Bah! I should quit while I'm ahead.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thunking.

Comment

Real life beckons *sniff* (((((GG))))) have a great afternoon * catch you all later

dang RL .... lovely pics Rune .... can't wait for your next THUNK run ....

Comment

to

You could post me a pic of shocked Jack when it comes back up y'know, I could view it from my cage!

Option D 'what comes naturally' is the only way to go, I mean cocoa just makes me feel like snuggling up in bed and *giggles* that's heading into non-PG territory too - this is your fault ONTLL, you're leading me astray!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...s/abyss-46.jpg
                                and Jack can't believe you'd do that to me!
                                Will this do??????

Comment

Working...
                                X