No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Beth what a great set of Macs, all very thunkworthy but this one http://www.stargatesg1971.com/temp/forum/eagles4.jpg sent me off the scale ... somebody open a window

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by sharp
      Hey Morjana!

I got my own clone! I got my own clone! Didja see him?

sharp (So excited!!)
      Wow, congrats sharp!

Awesome. What a terrific welcome present.

Enjoy!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
        Billie hasn't gotten a JC yet?!!!! uh oh, Billie's Jack Clone and Beth's Jack Clone? Beth may have to go with SGJC or something. Hmmmm well, I'll pass em out and leave the naming to ya'll. Here's your clone Billie, and enjoy!!!
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61...agedy/4282.jpg
        YEEEAAA!!! thanks melpomene Oh magnificent provider of Jack clones!! Lovin my clone....is he like..um....completely...um.... at my disposal??!! *need someone to do my ironing...obviously!!*

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          wow that is so young .... lovely ... RDA ages so well
          Ages??? What RDA ages???!!!!! (I'm kidding) *hehehe*......Yes, the man HAS aged VERY WELL (My mother was saying, just the other day, that RDA is 'oh so handsome' and he has aged wonderful -I was in shock with this statement-Maybe If it wasn't from my mother I wouldn't have been so shocked.... ) But I do agree with you (((gatebee))) And I don't think there is one darn GG that wouldn't....

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
            YEEEAAA!!! thanks melpomene Oh magnificent provider of Jack clones!! Lovin my clone....is he like..um....completely...um.... at my disposal??!! *need someone to do my ironing...obviously!!*
            But of course he is, treat him nice now and don't wear him out ...

Don't let him take over your keyboard when you're not looking either, sweet n innocent though they may look, JCs / MCs have a habit of conspiring together ... so be careful not to tell him all your darkest secrets!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              Hi GG's,

When I look at all these many yummy pics, my spirit soars to altitudes requiring me to use my portable oxygen tank!!! You're killing me with the pics but I have the biggest smile!! More...Now...Please!! I have back up tanks! Hee, hee!
              Ditto nell!! Hope you've got your portable O2 tank with you coz otherwise you could be in serious trouble with this one!!....

OH MY....and OUCH!!

Comment

Ditto nell!! Hope you've got your portable O2 tank with you coz otherwise you could be in serious trouble with this one!!....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...lie/jack72.jpg

OH MY....and OUCH!!
                THUNK!!! (((Great one Billie))))

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                  But of course he is, treat him nice now and don't wear him out ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/Naquadah/b1.jpg
                  I hear ya Rune but me thinks perhaps a stamina test is in order....always good to know ones clones limits!! As for treating him nice....ya sure ya betcha!

Comment

I think there's some kind of society to prevent cruelty to Jack clones. But there isn't a whole lot they prohibit...

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                      WHOA! Very nice indeed!
                      *silly post-thunk grin*

But ONTLL, if I owe you a computer chair I think you now owe me an explanation to give to Kliggins when she finds out I was eating whilst thunking. I got away with it last time but if she realises there's been another keyboard accident with the dulce de leche due to your animation she's going to nag me ... again
                      Maybe your clones can come up with an excuse? They seem very inventive Pleeeeease?
                      You mean your Clones don't put the THUNKING Keyboard Cover on!! Shame on them.

ONTLLJRC: Oh like you have yours on all the Time
                      ONTLL: Rourke!! You getting as bad as Oneill
                      ONTLLJRC: Hey, I will never be that bad, Just a lot of "Trouble"
                      ONTLL: Okay, I like you in "Trouble" Sorry Rune, got my own Problems
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I think there's some kind of society to prevent cruelty to Jack clones. But there isn't a whole lot they prohibit...
                        Cruelty to Jack clones?? Mmmm not a chance!!*looks dreamily up from massage table with very big smile on ones face*

Comment

Well since we don't want him to end up like this...
                          In need of a complete tune up...

They do prohibit some things.....
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Prohibiting things like...

Captivity without good reason...
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              Well since we don't want him to end up like this...
                              In need of a complete tune up...
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...S3/FHjack1.jpg
                              They do prohibit some things.....
                              Who, pray tell, would not want to have Jack end up lying on the bed with his t-shirt riding up just that little, tantalizing bit?

Comment

Odd poses held for lengthy periods of time....

Comment

Working...
                                X