RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgt.siler
    You're quite welcome, but Jack is better at poking one in the right direction. He's so good at following directions. I mean.... *runs from Feli*

*grinning* Okay, so did the temperature just go right up in here or is it me?

Owww, Jack's just so hot!
    Last edited by Rune; 25 June 2005, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      And cake... Lots and Lots of cake. Chocolate cake you know... drizzled with luscious fresh strawberries in a heavenly sugar-sweet syrup......
      And white chocolate fondue....

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
        *giggling* excuse me please but some of us have minds of lily-white purity here

(amazing what a coat of whitewash can do)
        *gives innocent look*

But we *were* talking about riding elevators!
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

*thinks pure thoughts ... or at least does a passable imitation of pretending to*
          Last edited by Rune; 25 June 2005, 06:24 PM.

Comment

*giggling* excuse me please but some of us have minds of lily-white purity here

(amazing what a coat of whitewash can do)
            Amazing isn't it? Jack's not buying it though...

Comment

Nope, I give up, no pure n innocent thoughts in my head at all.

Look at his mouth!!!!
              Ker-thunk!

Last edited by Rune; 25 June 2005, 06:25 PM.

Comment

And white chocolate fondue....
                But mustn't forget the healthier foods .... like the finger foods... veggies to stick in the dip.... you know... long crunchy celery sticks and carrot sticks... Though now everyone seems to use those little baby carrots... not like the old days when you had the long 8 inchers....
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

*gives innocent look*

But we *were* talking about riding elevators!
                  Is the elevator named J-...... Oops!! Sorry!! Sorry!! Just slipped out!!
                  sig by PM

Comment

He is interested in knowing what other food and fun his gutter gals had at Mala's party....

Comment

'Twas nothing but innocent fun and games he says...

Comment

Though there was *the* incident in the deepest end of the gutter....

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                          Is the elevator named J-...... Oops!! Sorry!! Sorry!! Just slipped out!!
                          Tsk! Tsk! Now we don't want it slipping out. I mean we don't want Jack knowing we named the elevator after him.

Comment

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...4/3cryst-8.jpg

*thinks pure thoughts ... or at least does a passable imitation of pretending to*

Jack (sighs): Yes Rune... Whatever you say...

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...uretteRDA2.jpg

Though there was *the* incident in the deepest end of the gutter....

Now that wasn't *totally* my fault! It was Jack's suggestion...

Comment

Tsk! Tsk! Now we don't want it slipping out. I mean we don't want Jack knowing we named the elevator after him.
                                Now Siler - What's wrong with naming the elevator after the good and generous General?

Comment

Working...
                                X