• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    Hear ye... Hear ye... Ear fans….
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ancejack19.jpg

Some more Jack from Allegiance.
    Who me?????

THUNK-A-DELIC pictures of our beloved last night SS!!! (((((BIG HUG)))))
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
      I know this is for Rune...but do you mind if I slob a bit???? It is a backwards hat in case you didn't notice!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
        Congratulations everyone on the things they deserve to be congratulated on. Congratulations to everyone else on nothing imparticular.

http://www.rdads.com/images/pics4bb.JPG
        Oh thunks....I got congrats for nothing in particular!! YIPPEE!!!! Excellent piccie ((((mel))))
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
          Well since it appears I'm here on my own again, I'll pick up where I left off ...

Rune...remember one thing---you are NEVER alone here in the gutter!!!!! You never know who's lurking.....
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            I know this is for Rune...but do you mind if I slob a bit???? It is a backwards hat in case you didn't notice!
            I don't mind at all, take as much time as you need.....

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              If it's that bad Kliggins, I think I will pass but I appreciate the offer. When I have the hots for someone it's painful to watch them in something bad and I just don't want to do that to my selfish self!!!!!

(((((Kliggins))))) for sharing---or at least trying to!!!!
              I'm with Kliggins. The movie is your typical disease of the week fair and the ending was just lame IMO. RDA does look very fine indeed but I'll settle for Jynjyr's caps and be happy. I taped it when it aired originally and have actually thrown the tape out.

Sacriledge!

Since Rune has us all on a theme how about a bit more from Season six? Some of these are unknown cappers and some are done by Anakin.

Mala scrub

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                GateWorld's front page. It took me a minute to realize what it was. Until I tore myself from the little smile and looked at the photo credit for GateWorld.
                www.gateworld.net
                Bev is going to be in Hussie Heaven with that hair of his, isn't she???
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

These were capped by me.

Cripes even sick he's sexy! Excuse me whilst I live vicariously through Teryl's hand..... *sigh*

Well I guess I should actually go and do something productive. You all have a lovely day!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                    SQUEEEEE!!!!!

*ahem, cough*

I'm better now. THUNKs Rune. Now where the hell did I put that notebook!
                    HEY! That's what I was going to say!!!! How about a double squee from me??

SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                      These were capped by me.

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se..._Frozen002.jpg
                      http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se..._Frozen006.jpg
                      http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se..._Frozen009.jpg

Cripes even sick he's sexy! Excuse me whilst I live vicariously through Teryl's hand..... *sigh*
                      http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/SG1/se..._Frozen013.jpg

Well I guess I should actually go and do something productive. You all have a lovely day!
                      Nice caps Rural....he is just such a hunk in every way! Thunks-a-lot!!!!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Just thunking through the E3 pictures on the home page again and again and again and...oh well you get the picture. RDA's pass around his neck says he's an exhibitor.....don't ya just wonder what he's exhibiting?????
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Just helping the man with his packages!

Lifted this picture from Tame's collection
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                            GateWorld's front page. It took me a minute to realize what it was. Until I tore myself from the little smile and looked at the photo credit for GateWorld.
                            www.gateworld.net
                            I ckicked on the Forum's E3 thread last night & saw 2 of the pix posted. Thanks for the link to GW's main page; I hadn't stopped by there. Nice to see all of the pix.

All of them with RICK in them. Personally I could live without seeing all the *coughs* "Jaffa" women there who seem to be having some *coughs again* serious wardrobe malfunctions.....
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              Love the hair; a little longer would be even better. Bev will love it because it is stickin up all over the place.
                              It is...and I do!
                              sigpic

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X