My boys

Heh...and then she woke up

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      go back to sleep ....never wake up with Jack/Mac ...keep on going

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
        creative?
        Well...yes. Creative. That overlapping thingy Rune's doing is quite creative. Especially for me since I can't even cap a normal picture. Gosh. I steal all the pictures I post!!!!!
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar

<<snipped a bit>>

(((((GGs))))) You guys crack me up. For the record Critter that 'weekly dansel in distress' thing kind of tapers off after about season two, which is the year you were watching. Though he does have the occassional wacky ex-girlfriend pop up from time to time. I prefer to identify with the sane ones, though oddly enough I can't remember their names offhand. The eps were The Endangered, The Road Not Taken and The Stringer. Though the last one dies. She did have a son with Mac though so worthy of identification methinks[/COLOR][/FONT]
          Yeah but when the "damsel in distress" thing ends...is that when he grows his hair so long????
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            Well...yes. Creative. That overlapping thingy Rune's doing is quite creative. Especially for me since I can't even cap a normal picture. Gosh. I steal all the pictures I post!!!!!

tell me about it! I want to learn but I'm so slow! Good thing we have Rune around

Chocolate cake, ice cream, RDA thread, and ship fic. This day is to good to be true!!!

You GG's know what that means right?!

Comment

Hey gals! Just found out that I'm going to New York,Friday,and will not be back untill Monday! Thats THREE full thunkless days! Im not sure if I can go that long without my RDA!!!!!

Originally posted by gatebee
              looks more like dreamy....well RDA is very dreamy and yummy and hunky and thunky
              YEAHSUREYOUBETCHA!!!!! * gives thumbs up to gatebee* He is the HOT of all Hotness!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                Hey gals! Just found out that I'm going to New York,Friday,and will not be back untill Monday! Thats THREE full thunkless days! Im not sure if I can go that long without my RDA!!!!!

YEAHSUREYOUBETCHA!!!!! * gives thumbs up to gatebee* He is the HOT of all Hotness!!!!

Okay time for the patented "Melpomene Survival Kit For Traveling Thunker"!!! A few years back I was living in a S***hole with no cable or internet. So what you do is

Step 1-print out as many B&W and color photos of Rick, Jack and Mac as your budget can stand

Step 2- position then in conveiniant and concealed positions in your Purse, suitcase, and any other luggage. (if your driving tape photos to the dash and hang them off the reirveiw mirror -warning: has caused fatal traffic accidents-)

Step 3- tape remaining photos into a notebook which you can flip through at any time. ( Get a proffesional and you can look during buisiness meetings! just make sure nobody's behind you first...)

Oh and don't forget chocolate!!!

Comment

Okay time for the patented "Melpomene Survival Kit For Traveling Thunker"!!! A few years back I was living in a S***hole with no cable or internet. So what you do is

Step 1-print out as many B&W and color photos of Rick, Jack and Mac as your budget can stand

Step 2- position then in conveiniant and concealed positions in your Purse, suitcase, and any other luggage. (if your driving tape photos to the dash and hang them off the reirveiw mirror -warning: has caused fatal traffic accidents-)

Step 3- tape remaining photos into a notebook which you can flip through at any time. ( Get a proffesional and you can look during buisiness meetings! just make sure nobody's behind you first...)

Mel that is an awesome RDA first aid thunking kit. A must for all GG to take on travels

Comment

LOL Mel!!!! When I read Step 3, in parenthesis I thought you were going to say----GET PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!!!!! (((MEL)))
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                      Mel that is an awesome RDA first aid thunking kit. A must for all GG to take on travels

Why thank you, thank you (bows)

add on a list of RDA, Jack, Mac quotes. and a multi-inch stack of fan fic(preferably ship-prefferably by me ) And you're on your way to Mel's DELUXE Kit For Nomads.
                      -my dad liked to switch jobs a lot, thus the expierience...-

Comment

For my 1000th post

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          LOL Mel!!!! When I read Step 3, in parenthesis I thought you were going to say----GET PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!!!!! (((MEL)))

little typo. supposed to say Professional looking notebook. hope it still makes sense...

As for professional help, we could probably all use some!!

but what is it the shrinks in the movies are always saying?

-immitating movie shrink-Don't come to me unless you really WANT my help. Otherwise your just wasting my time...

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                            Lorie---CONGRATS....that means we've all been thunking off of you an awful lot!!!! THUNKS!!!!(((((Lorie)))))
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

pic fr stargate1971

congratulation for 1000 post...Jack looks very happy too.

Comment

Congrats on 1000 Lorie

LOVE that pic
                                Last edited by Rune; 12 May 2005, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X