Clear All

Originally posted by greytop View Post
    Razor! Where's the razor!
    Leave it alone!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

That is the story I heard too!

By the way, that Red Bull stuff tastes like Floride that stuff that dentist gives you after cleaning your teeth!
      I'm just curious ... did he say he actually had a heart condition, or did he say he had a pain in his chest. A pain in the chest can be caused by other things than heart problems. Being the curious person I am, I just thought I'd ask. Thanks to whoever answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
        I don't mean the hair on the top, just the beard, Kliggins!

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          I'm just curious ... did he say he actually had a heart condition, or did he say he had a pain in his chest. A pain in the chest can be caused by other things than heart problems. Being the curious person I am, I just thought I'd ask. Thanks to whoever answers.
          What I have read from various accounts is that he had something going on with his heart and was on medication. I don't think he specifically said what it was.
          sigpic

Comment

I really think RDA is a great actor and I just LOVE Jack's character. From what I've unerstand 'Rick' used a lot of personal humor in his character and I just love, love that. However Jack is most of the time relativating with sarcasm he can be emotional too like with Sam (spare moments-should have been more) so I find that RDA does a great job.

“Am I done here? No Replicators chasing your ass? No 'Jack- please-save-the world' requests... well then zipp me back.” ~ CF's FF.net Chevron6^Art Collective

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
              I don't mean the hair on the top, just the beard, Kliggins!
              I repeat, leave the beard alone!

Perhaps you would prefer a mustache only?
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                  I repeat, leave the beard alone!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...993rda745a.jpg

Perhaps you would prefer a mustache only?
                  *click*
                  *bzzzzzzzzzzz*
                  *evil cackle*
                  sigpic

Comment

SG1 - RDA - Charity Auction - Quench the Fire - T-Shirt:

(With many thanks to luanne at the rdandersonfans group for the heads up!)

At EBAY:

This is a XL size T-shirt from the “Quench the Fire” event on Dec 2nd 2007, that was raising money for The Pain Center, a medical facility that deals with research, treatment and management of RSD (chronic pain).

Richard Dean Anderson was a guest at the event and spent time helping raise awareness for the cause, posed for photos and signed items, among which, this event T-shirt.

This is a rare item, from the First Annual Quench the Fire event (and therefore no longer in production), that was available ONLY to attendees.

This item is offered for auction by Lilly Saenz from California, with ALL proceedings going to the “Purple Heart” fundraiser for the second annual Quench The Fire event. (please see more information at: http://www.helpforpain.com/ )

The Purple Heart Fundraiser was opened in support of Quench the Fire, with all donations going directly to the Pain Center, for RDA fans to show support of Mr. Anderson’s efforts in raising awareness for one of his chosen charities. (please see more at: http://www.active.com/donate/quenchthefire/purpleheart )

The winning bidder will be contacted for payment details as well as shipping, but basically will have a choice of paying online DIRECTLY through the fundraiser page at the following address:

http://www.active.com/donate/quenchthefire/purpleheart

Or by money order to Lilly Saenz, who will then make the donation to the fundraiser.

We ask the winning bidder to please DO NOT make the payment before contacting us at [email protected] to discuss the available options and shipping information.

We wish everyone good luck in their bidding. However if the underbidders still want to be a part of the “Purple Heart” for Mr. Anderson, they can do so through the fundraiser page. Thank you.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Goooooooooooood mornin' everybody! *waves* Very early and I've gotta head off to class now. Later GGs!

"Mornin'. Way to early. Goin' back to bed."
                        sigpic
                        -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                        LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Comment

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Still at school. Hanging out in the library while waiting for my next class. Just poppin' in to say hey!

"I decided to tag along so I could distract her." *smirks*

naz:
                              sigpic
                              -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                              LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

*ONTLLJC walks down the stairs, sees Sweetie the "other" Crichton clones snuggled on the couch*

ONTLL: Good Morning Jack!

"When is he going home?"

ONTLL: Not till Saturday afternoon *rubs Crichton's leg*
                                ONTLLJC: Great.. What you eating??
                                ONTLL: Blueberry Muffins, they are in the kitchen with Rourke and the coffee!
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X