RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kliggins what did you do to Ernie? Maybe its your Avatar
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
      Another awesome thread. Can i join?

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...ozen0-06-5.jpg

to the Gutter!!

One of the other Gutter Gals will be along to give you your "Thunking Gear"
      sigpic

Comment

GateWorld's new image gallery is now live for your viewing pleasure. You will find screencaps from all 10 seasons of SG1 + SGA, Infinity and movies

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/index.php

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
          GateWorld's new image gallery is now live for your viewing pleasure. You will find screencaps from all 10 seasons of SG1 + SGA, Infinity and movies

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/index.php

Sweet. Thanks for the info!

sigpic
          -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
          LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post

Hey NAZ.. Having fun with the Hockey pictures are you? I had a weird dream last night, and it had...

This guy in it.. It was really weird.. something about a hockey challenge, a voting and a dinner!!

Anyhow, I think I might have to watch "Thin Ice" soon!!
            sigpic

Comment

HEY!! Its July 8.. I need to go pick up my Season 4 of Stargate Atlantis, I can finally watch the Finale of Season 3 and understand it!!

Errands to run...

Later Campers!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Hey NAZ.. Having fun with the Hockey pictures are you? I had a weird dream last night, and it had...

This guy in it.. It was really weird.. something about a hockey challenge, a voting and a dinner!!

Anyhow, I think I might have to watch "Thin Ice" soon!!
                Nice! hehe.

"See ya ONTLLs."

naz: Jack, what are you doing?
                nazJack: Shh, I'm stalking Killer.
                naz: x_0; Why???
                nazJack: So I can hit him with a water balloon.
                naz: Ohboy. This will not end well. *sigh*
                sigpic

Comment

Just popping in to say hi nad I am loving all the lovely pics I've seen the last 2 days. Thunks. Thunking from work so not able to post a pic at the moment. <Oops, did I say that out loud? > See you all later!
                  Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Hiya Shelly. *waves* Thunkin' at work eh? You sneaky GG you.

sigpic

Comment

*waves*
                      How are you today thunkers?

Got a few pics with me

That is too cute
                      My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                      Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X