Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    Oh you are such an easy mark!

Is it wrong that I love that scene too.....
    For a gutter gal that's a compliment, isn't it?

Comment

If there's interest I can add a 'Favorite Jack episode' to this thread. Any takers?

And do you want one, two or three fave eps?

Comment

RDA/Jack was falling to the bottom of the page...can't have that...

Feli..I would love a poll for all seasons with 3 eps max because it would be most difficult just to pick one.

Comment

OT:
          Um, If anyone is interested Tom Selleck is on a CBS movie tonight called Stone Cold
          A hard-drinking police chief must face his inner demons to solve a string of violent crimes in a quiet fishing village.

and um, just to keep this on Subject and Move Jack Thread back up!!

Screencapped by me!!

Have a Good evening everyone I am going to
          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
          sigpic
          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
            Why sad? I think it's cool as I have the same one too! Now every time I use it I will think of this pic. Thanks!

Shelly
            The only reason I thought it was sad was because it's a 20 year old kitchen gadget. I was under the impression one was supposed to replace these things on a regular basis.
            I feel much better to know that there are others who keep their stuff roughly forever.
            And, like you observed, I'll never use it again without smiling at the thought of Mac.
            You're never too old to do something goofy.
            sigpic
            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
              Oh Jynjyr.

Present for you!!! (my apologies if its blurry or moving to fast, I can slow it down if you want me too)

Enjoy!!!
              Oooohhhhh!! How Cool!!!

Thank you so much. (((ONTLL)))
              How the heck do you do those? And how can I save it to keep it active?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                *slurp* Absolutely, positively - Brigadier General 'Yummy' O'Neill.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                  If there's interest I can add a 'Favorite Jack episode' to this thread. Any takers?

And do you want one, two or three fave eps?
                  I will be a taker *waving hands*. I would think three at least. But I think Jack is voting for four

sigpic

Comment

Hi all

I am a newbie and I am just starting to get into Stargate. I have been watching the last couple of eps that have been on here (Lost City just aired) and I think I am finally seeing why you are thunking for RDA Just wanted to say *g*

*going back to lurkdom now*
                    "Ben Browder is my favourite piece of play-doh" Rowan Woods (director)

www.benbrowder-online.com

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                      For a gutter gal that's a compliment, isn't it?
                      I am surprised you had to ask.

sigpic

Comment

Elle

Don't be shy. Come out and play, have fun and drool.

Jack is celebrating your arrival
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, Kliggins *grabs herself a beer too* I love your banner *thumbs up*

I have a question. Can I ask a question here or is this strictly for thunking ? I don't like to read too much because I don't like to get spoiled for anything but I need to know !!!! Sam. I saw something "happening" with her and Jack and then did I see something with her and Daniel ? What's going on there ???
                          "Ben Browder is my favourite piece of play-doh" Rowan Woods (director)

www.benbrowder-online.com

Comment

Originally posted by elle
                            Thanks for the welcome, Kliggins *grabs herself a beer too* I love your banner *thumbs up*

I have a question. Can I ask a question here or is this strictly for thunking ? I don't like to read too much because I don't like to get spoiled for anything but I need to know !!!! Sam. I saw something "happening" with her and Jack and then did I see something with her and Daniel ? What's going on there ???
                            It is not strictly for thunking; questions are allowed. I am not sure I know the answer to your question. Some people are trying to stay spoil free through the end of the season so if you are not sure it is a spoiler, you might want to use the spoiler tags just to be on the safe side. There is a frequently asked questions floating around here somewhere. Probably visiting that will answer some of your questions. I will try to find it and let you know the secion. The about the forum section has a lot of helpful information in it too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elle

Welcome to the thunk thread. If you have a question about Sam/Jack I suggest that the Shipper Family thread is where to go. All your questions about them will be answered for you there.
                              sigpic

Comment

OH MY OH MY!!!

Somebody asking for the DVD Collection of MACGYVER!!!

Go here http://www.televisionmedia.net/store...cat=277&page=1

HUGE 72 HOUR SALE!! The complete 7 Season DVD collection of the hit show on 35 DVD's for only $240.00. This offer will last for ONLY 72 hours (3 Days). Get it while it lasts.

OH MY, Be still my HEART!!!
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X