No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS; ROFL. I am glad you did not have to save it too.

Jack offers up his neck for Meimei on her birthday
    sigpic

Comment

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!! PARTY IN THE GUTTER!!!

Jack is sooooooooo happy to see us!
      sigpic

Comment

Wooooooo-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Gateworld is BAAAAAAACK!!!!! I'm so happy I could slap myself. I think I just did....No that was kliggins sig erm so good to be back in the gutter. I wanted to thank everyone who by their words, telepethy and very existence assisted me in buying Season 1 of MacGyver as I am now so friggin happy I could die!!!
        The man is so beautiful. (sobbing) I am just an emotional wreck this morning.whew. I'm so happy.

Comment

I mis-spoke earlier. The phrase should be:

Yeeeeaaaaaa-Hhhaaaaaaa!!!!

Major General George Hammond – Into the Fire
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
            I had to check out the thunk thread and say "hi" before I take off.

Hi!

Poor Jack was all alone in the thunk thread. Luckily Ambermoom brought him over to sueKay's Intel site for us to thunk over during the down time.
            I was very happy to keep everyone in thunk blueiris! It was nice to have a place to thunk in ...again thank you ((((suekay)))) ( who by the way cannot access this website , so if you get the chance...drop by her site to keep her company...http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel/ )

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
              I was very happy to keep everyone in thunk blueiris! It was nice to have a place to thunk in ...again thank you ((((suekay)))) ( who by the way cannot access this website , so if you get the chance...drop by her site to keep her company...http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel/ )

thanks I tried to get to the site on tuesday but my notes were wrong and i got an error message and i couldn't come here to askfor the right adress because i was only going there because gateworld was down !!!!
              Now I have a refuge to go to if this terrible thing happens again!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...SSongjack1.jpg

Seriously though…
                HAPPY BIRTHDAY MeiMei!
                WOOOHOOOO its back up! I was startin to go crazy not seeing all the Jack/RDA pics! GREAT JOB SS!!!!!! *standing ovation* Loved the pics and the very funny story! Especially the Jack with his *protection* on!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Okay First things First...

Happy Birthday Meimei Hope you have a Great Day...

WHAAHOO!!! Gutter Time is back!!! Oh during the time off broke down and bought MacGyver Season 1 on DVD, and Stargate Season 7 (yeah I know, lost cause )

and um, I did some playing around to with Richard..

Hope you like it...
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

oh, we like it! thunks, O'Neill!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                    Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Meimei!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day!
                      Happy belated bday to Christy (getcarter)!!!
                      Heres a pic for you both! And Meimei, he has an exposed neck!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose

oooh poor nikkirose. i do hate it when the pics don't work. Well, great sig though.

oh it's fixed, magic. i suppose there's no need for the quote...still how can you have too many copies around? what with the neck and all....

Comment

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY

sigpic

Comment

(Squealing like a three year old) A birthday!!! I love birthdays!!! Happy birthday Christy!!!

dammit I'm high. must be all that direct Rick injestion.....

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                              oooh poor nikkirose. i do hate it when the pics don't work. Well, great sig though.

oh it's fixed, magic. i suppose there's no need for the quote...still how can you have too many copies around? what with the neck and all....
                              Thanks! I was thinking about changing it again, but since GW was down and I was really wanting to see RDA/Jack pics I figure I'll leave it up for now to drool over some more!! You can never have too much of him!

Careful about reposting pics!!!

*DROOL*

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose

Um-m-m-m neck! *falls off chair* *climbs back up on chair* Ah, nice scrub Nikkirose! Can I borrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X