RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Mmmmmm...and the mouth....and the lips....and the neck....Phew! Is it hot in here?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Mmmmmm...and the mouth....and the lips....and the neck....Phew! Is it hot in here?
      LOL! I have been very busy today... Playing with Jack, watching Mac... I should be working on the stuff I brought home from work! I am going to end up without a job over my obsession with RDA!!! Ack!!

Comment

LOL! I have been very busy today... Playing with Jack, watching Mac... I should be working on the stuff I brought home from work! I am going to end up without a job over my obsession with RDA!!! Ack!!
        Ach! Job..schlob...there is NOTHING more important than our RDA obsession!!
        sigpic

Comment

And one more..

Oooh, angry Jack... Yummy...
          Oh yes, angry Jack is very yummy! Thanks for the caps! You too, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
            Oh yes, angry Jack is very yummy! Thanks for the caps! You too, Nikkirose!
            Eh! I just found sites with caps. Meimei did all the work!! And what great work she did!! Thanks Meimei!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
              Eh! I just found sites with caps. Meimei did all the work!! And what great work she did!! Thanks Meimei!!!
              Thanks, but I should be working on work and not on my obsession... Wanted to cap some of the Mac stuff but my converter isn't happy with the Mac DVD's... *pouts*

Comment

Congrats Rural on getting your DVDs. Critter, great to see you. Thanks for all the thunkable pictures.

sigpic

Comment

In honor of Critter making it back to thunk with us, even through nasty computer problems…. I’ll repost some backwards hat caps….

First we see the boyish left profile.

(Note the tongue... )
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Then Jack gives us the rightside.

(The more mature, more snarky side.... )
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

And then there is the three-quarter view….

(YUM! )

Comment

Jack: "Criiiiiiteeerrrr... Come out, come out, from whereever you are..."

Comment

Jack: "Wait a minute... why is she walking away from me???!"

Comment

Jack: "Oooooohh, she's comin' back my way... YYYeesssss!"

Comment

*giggles*

Must resist the urge...

Must resist...

*giggles again*

Awww heck… you know I can’t help myself…. I just luuuuuv these so much… I gotta share them again...

Comment

Ohhhh yeah....

Comment

Working...
                                X