No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bev is going to be exhausted after having to give so many kisses of life....perhaps I should jump in an relieve her for awhile...

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
      Stop That!!

And again "Anything that long, needs a beard attached!"

I'm sorry, didn't catch that. Oh another you say.

sigpic

Comment

Ouch!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99 View Post
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...jackdamnit.jpg

Bev is going to be exhausted after having to give so many kisses of life....perhaps I should jump in an relieve her for awhile...

*removes lips from Mac with a loud plop* No, no...thanks for the offer, but I'm managing okay.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Bev , he needs another kiss!
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Please keep the hamster away it's scaring the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99 View Post
                I think he looks more worried that he just got his hair done and he see's all the rufflers heading his way.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work!

"Hello,"
                    sigpic
                    -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                    LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Hi NAZ, hey there NAZJC, Ummm we are just looking for Macs shirt you seen it anywhere around here?

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                        Hi NAZ, hey there NAZJC, Ummm we are just looking for Macs shirt you seen it anywhere around here?
                        Hrm.... Nope, no idea where it could be....

"Ahem. Naz.... So now you're stealing OTHER GGs clones' shirts!"

Jack! SHUSH!
                        nazJC: *stares and crosses his arms* Naaaaz... *taps foot*
                        Okay, okay, fine! *beams VMC's shirt back over*
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Naz, VJC or Sparky as he likes to be known wants me to point out,
                          that the Mac clone is a stray that wandered in here, Sparky is all the clone I,
                          want or need (kisses him)
                          Aww shucks,Verona you gonna have me blushing.
                          Yes well we won't mention you threatened to sing again if I did not say it.

Comment

Well then, you should keep the stray overnight. Mac clones are good for....cuddling.

And on that note, I'm off to bed! Nighty night GGs! *waves*

"G'night! Don't let the bed bugs bite!"
                            sigpic

Comment

*gasp* oh the tongue....yummmmmmyyyy!!!!

sigpic
                              Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Hey mara, Do yuo want a Mac clone? I have one that needs a good home.

Comment

Working...
                                X