No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*walks in covered in flour!!* hey guys how ya all doing? I've been making rhubarb pies!! Jack helped (well...ish!!) and got himself burned on the oven because he didn't use anything to cover his hands!! *tut tut* Anyways here's some rhubarb pie, some custard ans ice cream and some beer for all the Jack clones!! Enjoy!!

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
    Don't say that!!

Maybe they have turned Silver like his hair!!
    Thats what i was thinking!!

Originally posted by Verona View Post
    Just for you TLL's and do you wanna start a poll? waxed or shaved, or just a quick trim?
    If anyone wants it waxed, i'll volunteer to sacrifice my self for the greater good!! *smirks*

Originally posted by nell View Post
    Next time?! FCOL Am I among the very few GGs that has not met *gulp* RDA??!! Sadly, I don't think I'll ever get the chance unless he comes to the East Coast of the US!
    I've never met him myself! Who was the one on here who had a drink with him in the pub after a hockey match and was offered a lift by the man himself but refused because they'd both had been drinking? I remember the story. I think it was someone like Feli, Kliggy, or Addy, but not sure though!!

Originally posted by Verona View Post
    You have to think warm have some jungle Jack to inspire.
    Funny you mention snow my sister said they had really heavy frost, Leaving everything white and it was crunchy underfoot which left her in tears cos she felt homesick.
    By the way is it my eyes or is RDA holding a fat cigar,If not WTH is it my mind is boggling even now.
    RDA smoking a cigar!! Mmmm! Now thats an image!! *sighs dreamily*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
      Goooooooooood mornin' everybody! *waves*

Hey! Afternoon NAZ and NAZJC!! *holds out a beer and a bowl of hot rhubarb pie for NAZJC* There you go NAZJC! Enjoy! I've been baking rhubarb pies all day! I kinda went overboard thats way i have flour all over me!!
      sigpic

Comment

The bar after hockey was ONTLLs.

And I have not met him either.
        Last edited by Admiral Q O; 28 July 2007, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            The bar after hockey was ONTLLs.

And I have not met him either.
            Damn! ONTLLs is a extremely lucky person!!
            sigpic

Comment

What do you got there, grey?
              Grey: A comb. Forget the comb you look so fine. *giggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                Hey! Afternoon NAZ and NAZJC!! *holds out a beer and a bowl of hot rhubarb pie for NAZJC* There you go NAZJC! Enjoy! I've been baking rhubarb pies all day! I kinda went overboard thats way i have flour all over me!!

"Did you say pie? Sweet, I'll have some! Thanks Kady,"

Eep, I love pie, but I hate rhubarb. Ick.
                nazJC: I love all pies. Unless they got yogurt in 'em.
                sigpic
                -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...10/2010061.jpg
                  "Did you say pie? Sweet, I'll have some! Thanks Kady,"

Eep, I love pie, but I hate rhubarb. Ick.
                  nazJC: I love all pies. Unless they got yogurt in 'em.
                  Me:Your welcome, jackie-poo!! There's some ice cream and hot custard there if you want some!!
                  KdJC: *stares at me*
                  Me: what?! i'm just tryna be nice!!
                  KdJC: Riiiiiiiiiight! *still stares at me*
                  Me: What now?!...Oh..right! You can have some too!!! oops! *blushes*
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I've gotta get to work now. Later GGs! *waves*

"See ya girls. Naz, I'm coming with you!"

Okay!
                    sigpic
                    -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                    LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Well, I've gotta get to work now. Later GGs! *waves*

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...10/2010065.jpg
                      "See ya girls. Naz, I'm coming with you!"

Okay!
                      Okay then NAZ!! Have a...eh...good time at work!! *yells after NAZJC* Hey NAZJC, take some more pie with you if you want!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry I am late but the Farmer's Market was calling this AM so I went. Found some fresh snap peas, carrots and multi-color peppers!!

I woke up this AM and suddenly had the energy!!

Anyhow, What's up around here??

"OY!! Its too hot to get up!!"

ONTLL: Come on Jack!! Upstairs is warm, come to main floor its much better, don't worry about getting dressed!!
                        ONTLLJC: Uh huh!!
                        ONTLL: You look good like that!!
                        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                        sigpic
                        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch View Post
                          I know I have mentioned this before, but Mac gets injured all the time in 6!. These shots come "Strictly Business":
                          Spoiler:

MacGyver is 20% more lovable when he is injured add amnesia to that and your looking at triple digit increases--and he is 100% lovable to begin with!

PS: Anyone have any tips on transporting laptops? I have a cse for mine, but I want to make sure I don't do something stupid to it in transit.

Thanks much,

Royal
                          Hey, anyone know what that braclet is from on his wrist in the first picture??

Just curious!!

And, sorry, Go no info to share about transporting Laptops, don't own one!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                            Snurching may be allowed from you on the Thunk thread, Ontlls, but perhaps not everybody feels that way and one should always ask the person you are planning to snurch from for permission first. You should not make general statements for other people in the thread without having your facts straight.

I seem to remember a couple of years ago you getting extremely angry when somebody snurched from you and reposted on a different forum.

I don't like snurching from anybody who posts here and reposting the pictures in the thread as it makes the thread boring to see all the same pictures by the same people. There are enough sites out on the net without taking from inside the thread and reposting.
                            I understand, I guess I was speaking for me!

RANT ON! As for that person snurching my pics, and posting on another board, she was Rubbing my Name out of the corner and posting as her own!! That is what got me mad!!
                            That is why my Rourke Snaps are Watermarked, so to speak!! RANT OFF!!

Now back to regularly scheduled Thunking!!
                            sigpic

Comment

WOW!! Do you see what I see!!

Nice shirt too Mac!!
                              sigpic

Comment

*walks in covered in flour!!* hey guys how ya all doing? I've been making rhubarb pies!! Jack helped (well...ish!!) and got himself burned on the oven because he didn't use anything to cover his hands!! *tut tut* Anyways here's some rhubarb pie, some custard ans ice cream and some beer for all the Jack clones!! Enjoy!!
                                ONTLLJC:

If anyone wants it waxed, i'll volunteer to sacrifice my self for the greater good!! *smirks*
                                Nobody is Waxing NOTHING of His!! Nothing!!

I've never met him myself! Who was the one on here who had a drink with him in the pub after a hockey match and was offered a lift by the man himself but refused because they'd both had been drinking? I remember the story. I think it was someone like Feli, Kliggy, or Addy, but not sure though!!

That would be me.. AND I did not refuse the ride home with him, Cuz he offered his Limo driver to drive us home, and his buddy who was with him, drove behind us in my car!!

When I refused the beer was a Lake Louise (which I am never gonna live down) You just can't have ONE beer with the guy!! It don't work!!

RDA smoking a cigar!! Mmmm! Now thats an image!! *sighs dreamily*
                                YUCK!! No Cigars!! NO!! Even though its his choice. But since he bumped my cigarette out of my hand in Lake Louise, I don't think he likes them, Cigarette or Cigars!!

Can I go back to January 13, 2006 PLUUUEEEEAAAASSEE!!!

*big honking sigh*

ONTLLJRS: Oh thanks Kady!! Her she goes again!!
                                ONTLLJC: Oh let her be. She will come back to us, I hope!!
                                ONTLLJRS: Oh good one Flyboy!!
                                ONTLLMC: She will be fine!!
                                ONTLL: Mac.. What are you doing up so early!
                                ONTLLJRS: Problems Enviroboy!!
                                ONTLLMC: Yeah.. Some Flyboy was wondering around the basement this morning!!
                                ONTLLJC: I was checking out the sleep conditions!!
                                ONTLL: Jack.. Your leaving me!!
                                ONTLLJC: No.. I was looking for both of us!
                                ONTLL: Ah!!
                                ONTLLMC: There is always room on my bed!!
                                ONTLLJC: Oh really!
                                ONTLLMC: For her!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X