RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch View Post
    I was on my bi-tri monthly youtube binge and I stumbled across these two interviews with RDA. You may have seen them before, but they are both cute.

This first one is from the Arsenio Hall show. RDA looks great in it. It's especially cute when he blushes:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Hs_HvRCr3q0

The second one is from the Craig Kilborn show during S8 of SG-1. It's very cute, and RDA looks hot as always:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zHExpCEwIa0

Later all,
    Royal

Thanks Royal never seen the first clip before (I know and I call myself a hussie) enjoyed it a lot.

Comment

I would like to apologise in advance for any offence my post in the Jack O'Neill MAD thread may cause.Further more I would like to nip in the bud rumours that this was in fact me at Avalon I would never stoop so low as to try and get more than my fair share of RDA's attention (translation dam wish I had thought of that)

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work! Man was it hot in the kitchen! Phew!

"Hey gals,"
        sigpic
        -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
        LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
          Good Morning NAZ!! Where is my Sweetie this morning ahem.. afternoon!!
          ONTLL: Jack.. your eating Jello with a fork!! Why??
          ONTLLJC: To get Mr. Attitude in a mood!!
          ONTLL: Well congrats.. I think you did it!!
          ONTLLJC: Really!!
          ONTLL: Oh why can't you two get along!!
          ONTLLJC: What for?? He's is leaving again soon.
          ONTLLCH: Not till at least Monday morning Flyboy!!
          ONTLLJC: What.. No way Nope.. Not that long. That wasn't part of the agreement!!
          ONTLL: What agreement??
          ONTLLJC: Um.. I have to find Copboy first.. Later Naz!!
          ONTLL: Oh no!!
          Heya ONTLLJC, cutie-pie. *waves*

"Hey there ONTLLs, sweetheart. I'm here. Was busy sitting in front of the A/C." *grins*
          sigpic

Comment

I was on my bi-tri monthly youtube binge and I stumbled across these two interviews with RDA. You may have seen them before, but they are both cute.

This first one is from the Arsenio Hall show. RDA looks great in it. It's especially cute when he blushes:

The second one is from the Craig Kilborn show during S8 of SG-1. It's very cute, and RDA looks hot as always:

Later all,
            Royal
            Thanks for sharing Royal!

I've never seen either! He's so cute in both, and LMAO at Rick in the wig. teeheehee.
            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the new title NAZ, it's perfect! I was over at the 3,000,000 Post Thread and saw that when people found out it was you with an RDA pic they were pleased and said it was very fitting to have it be an RDA photo that put it on that mark. Most of them were people I haven't seen regularly on the board, at least not here and I usually don't venture anywhere else except Mal World and the Lemmings Thread so I thought that was really nice. Congratulations again on being the one to put GW at 3,000,000!

Shelly
              My Photos
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                Congrats on the new title NAZ, it's perfect! I was over at the 3,000,000 Post Thread and saw that when people found out it was you with an RDA pic they were pleased and said it was very fitting to have it be an RDA photo that put it on that mark. Most of them were people I haven't seen regularly on the board, at least not here and I usually don't venture anywhere else except Mal World and the Lemmings Thread so I thought that was really nice. Congratulations again on being the one to put GW at 3,000,000!

http://alittleplaceontheweb.com/Seas...one%20(17).jpg
                Thanks! hehe. I usually don't stray too far from this thread myself, so you can imagine my surprise when I got the message about the whole 3 millionth post thing! lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I think I'll be turning in now, a little earlier than usual. G'night GGs! *waves*

"'Night,"
                  sigpic

Comment

Later all,
                    Royal
                    I have the first one on VHS tape. I stayed up late that night watching it. I love how he uses "four" letter words like "laid" and Arsenio almost chokes on his water.
                    "You have to understand now, I have been on eight o'clock television for seven years now, I am starting to break out and use words like "laid""

Thunks Mala

Oh yeah.. Home from work now!!
                    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                    sigpic
                    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
                      Heya ONTLLJC, cutie-pie. *waves*

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...Rourke/134.jpg
                      "Hey there ONTLLs, sweetheart. I'm here. Was busy sitting in front of the A/C." *grins*
                      Hello Sweetie.. If it gets to hot for you over there.. You can come here to Alberta for awhile.. its not hot here at all!! Just comfortable!!

"Oh why not.. Spaceboy is boring at playing chess!!"

ONTLL: You mean He can come
                      ONTLLJRS: Yes he can.. but he is not getting my side of the bed
                      ONTLL: Oh don't worry about that!!
                      ONTLLJRS: Oh Flyboy is not gonna like this!!
                      ONTLL: Oh yes he will!!
                      ONTLLJRS: Your gonna let him visit NAZ!! Are you feeling okay!!
                      ONTLL: I am fine!! *smiles at the thought of Two Rourkes in the house*
                      ONTLLJRS: Well you can tell him now, he's in bed!!
                      ONTLL: Tomorrow morning then!!
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Here is the pic run for Jack from the Men of Stargate Picture Contest

Originally posted by StargateDanielJackson View Post
                        We need more positive games.Don't care for the negative aspect of H&H Games so here is a more positive alternative. No hurting allowed. Vote once per day. First to 50 is the favorite and we will play till we have 5 winners. Must have picture with vote. Can use pictures of The Actors.

Wow that was so close between Daniel and Jack. Fun game and This is so much more positive then the H&H games. I love the no hurting. Here is a pic run of the 2nd place winner

Best of The 50
                        Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson)

Banner made by Tanya Erikson

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

It's time for a cup of coffee.
                              sigpic
                              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

luvnjack!

Comment

Working...
                                X