Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sgt.siler
    package?!?! *pictures Jack in UPS little brown shorts and matching shirt*
    Practicing the "bend and snap" from "Legally Blonde"!!! Oh, yeah....I can picture that too!!
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

I am EVER so devastated Rural....the pages from your links above cannot be displayed. Which means that now I'll HAVE to check back later to try again. darn. double darn. Oh well, a gutter gal's got to do what a gutter gal's got to do. I'll check back again. darn. I'll have to come back and drool all over again yet again today. yep, darn.
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        Mala posted this on her thread in her never-ending quest to drive me bonkers by thunking

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6.../jackshirt.jpg

And I will happily thunk my way into insanity, as long as I can keep thunking!! (and drooling, and sighing, and crying 'Oh Yeah, Baby' and various other things....)
        Very thunk worthy picture of our beloved Michelle and Mala....but Michelle, your sig...it's changed again. Where's the beef....errrr, I mean Jack? Where is Jack?
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

never mind critter...here, jack wants to try on the shirt you bought him..

Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

never mind critter...here, jack wants to try on the shirt you bought him..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ack/cap005.jpg
            Yeah but who's that other dude in the picture? Oh that's for you huh? Yeah, still greedy me, I get Jack all for me!!!!
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

SS!! You weren't supposed to post that one. It was for our 'private' collection.

It sure was a fun night wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                Very thunk worthy picture of our beloved Michelle and Mala....but Michelle, your sig...it's changed again. Where's the beef....errrr, I mean Jack? Where is Jack?

Jack will return, probably for Christmas. But as I thought Sam and Jack might need a little example....

Comment

OOOOOOOO! You're quick this morning Siler....guess it takes one to know one! (((Siler)))
                  *resists urge to stick out tongue and yell nanananabooboo *

Comment

Yeah but who's that other dude in the picture? Oh that's for you huh? Yeah, still greedy me, I get Jack all for me!!!!
                    Nope, that's the changing room assistant. Bad Critter, you know perfectly well if I have any 'other dude' it'll be Daniel.

Comment

Practicing the "bend and snap" from "Legally Blonde"!!! Oh, yeah....I can picture that too!!
                      *runs to video store to rent movie so I know what critter is talking about*

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                        *runs to video store to rent movie so I know what critter is talking about*
                        Cute movie...and a great move for Jack to learn....
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

I am EVER so devastated Rural....the pages from your links above cannot be displayed. Which means that now I'll HAVE to check back later to try again. darn. double darn. Oh well, a gutter gal's got to do what a gutter gal's got to do. I'll check back again. darn. I'll have to come back and drool all over again yet again today. yep, darn.
                          Well can't blame a girl for trying. I think their server is in Florida, maybe the unseasonably cold weather froze something vital...

Comment

Cute movie...and a great move for Jack to learn....
                            Ooh, yeah.. i know that move!! And Jack should definitely learn it. and practice it. A lot. Critter and I are prepared to give up our valuable time to watch him practice and help him perfect it....We're so selfless, we should get awards or something.

Comment

Ooh, yeah.. i know that move!! And Jack should definitely learn it. and practice it. A lot. Critter and I are prepared to give up our valuable time to watch him practice and help him perfect it....We're so selfless, we should get awards or something.
                              You are so right Michelle....valuable time to teach Jack the Bend and Snap move....oh does that ever sound like fun. We'll have to take turns on who is teaching the bend and who is watching the snap....from behind!!!
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                                Well can't blame a girl for trying. I think their server is in Florida, maybe the unseasonably cold weather froze something vital...
                                Gosh darn almighty.....still not working. I'll have to FORCE myself to check back later. It's a shame that I'll have to look at all the yummy images of Jack again to find your post.....rough work, but it must be done! ((((Rural))))
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X