X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune View Post
    *grin* and I bet you get to do a lot of overtime too

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...egiance-33.jpg

Oh decisions, decisions, for example, where do you start? Top button or bottom button?
    Easy. The middle button. So when I rip 'em, I can go in both directions at the same time.
    sigpic

Comment

*grin* and I bet you get to do a lot of overtime too

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...egiance-33.jpg

Oh decisions, decisions, for example, where do you start? Top button or bottom button?
      I would in this case start with his weapon.
      scooting off to avoid any PG paddles that may be around.

Comment

Excellent caps ONTLL's! They are a real treat. I come with news, that I hope has not yet been reported. First, and I'm pretty sure you all know about this, but some new pics of RDA have been posted on http://rdanderson.com/ from the Contiuum set (just check under updates).

Secondly, my TVGuide magazine (June 18-24 issue) just came (didn't even know I got that lol) and there is a nice SG-1 finale write up featuring a number of quotes from RDA. I'm not sure if it was a new interview, or coments from past articles, but he noted that, "The movie [Stargate] had a cult sci-fi base, and MacGyver was a globally popular show, my presence helped kick start the whole thing. Plus, there was impeccable casting" (34).

It has some nice photos and a good plug for Contiuum. It is worth checking out.

Now I shall leave you with a shot of a pensive, dress blues O'Neill from S1 (at least I think it's from there--I really should know!):

Later all,
        Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Oyy, don't you 'hey Rune' me and try to lure me with a yummy pic like that one above when you previously posted this! That thing is scary *goes to hunt for shaving kit*
          You just leave that shaving kit right where it is.
          sigpic

Comment

Just pinched this (I will try to credit later) and posted on the smiles thread thought I would share the clean shaven goodness with my fellow Hamster haters.

Comment

Has Kliggins been posting pics of the Hamster again. Yep it looks like it.

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work!

sigpic
                -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                  Just pinched this (I will try to credit later) and posted on the smiles thread thought I would share the clean shaven goodness with my fellow Hamster haters.
                  I'm not a hamster hater (with one exception) but *THUNK!* He's so cute, and lookit the sticky-up hair!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                    Has Kliggins been posting pics of the Hamster again. Yep it looks like it.
                    Hehehe. I'm sure I can find a couple more.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                      Hehehe. I'm sure I can find a couple more.
                      Please do....can never get enough of the hamster!

Comment

*yawns* I'm off to bed now. G'night GGs! *waves*

"G'night!"
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
                          Just for you Amber.

sigpic

Comment

Good Evening Campers!!

Home from Work

"Hey!!"

ONTLL: Hey!! What's up??
                            ONTLLJC: Copboy is upstairs reading his book, Enviroboy is downstairs tinkering with something, Mr. Jetjockey left about an hour ago, and Spaceboy is reading his book downstairs. That is about it!!
                            ONTLL: Thanks. Now lets see what happened on the thread!!
                            ONTLLJC: Sure!!
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                              MMMM I this one!!

Thanks Verona!! Snurching!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post

Hello Amber!! Nice to see you around here!!

Snurching your Woohoo guy!!! Can use that for CHEST HAIR pictures
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X