Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch View Post
                Great pics! Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshots, but I do have a quote from RDA that appeared in the new SciFi magazine. (Sorry if it has been posted, but I have to run so I haven't had time to read the whole thread yet). Anyway, this is the closing qute, and I thought it was touching:

Referring to his time on SG-1, RDA says, "It was probably one of the greatest experiences of my life. From a distance, I'm sorry to see the series go by the wayside, because I know what kind of enviroment that was to work in. I have so much rspect for the whole franchise. It had the opportunity to be one of the finer science-fiction shows, and I think it fufilled its duty" (52).

The article, entitled "Closing the Gate" is quite good. I recommend chekcing it out.

Royal
                Thanks for the info, Royal.
                sigpic

Comment

Oooh the headache *off to bed*

Comment

Poor Jack. What have you done to him?
                    sigpic

Comment

Great pics! Unfortunately, I don't have any screenshots, but I do have a quote from RDA that appeared in the new SciFi magazine. (Sorry if it has been posted, but I have to run so I haven't had time to read the whole thread yet). Anyway, this is the closing qute, and I thought it was touching:

Referring to his time on SG-1, RDA says, "It was probably one of the greatest experiences of my life. From a distance, I'm sorry to see the series go by the wayside, because I know what kind of enviroment that was to work in. I have so much rspect for the whole franchise. It had the opportunity to be one of the finer science-fiction shows, and I think it fufilled its duty" (52).

The article, entitled "Closing the Gate" is quite good. I recommend chekcing it out.

Royal

Which issue was that. I looked on Saturday and didn't seen any article on SG.
                      sigpic

Comment

Royal
                        Aw. Thanks for sharing Royal.

sigpic
                        -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                        LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Another great shirt with open buttons. hehe.
                            sigpic

Comment

Adding to the visible chest hair. Some shirtless Jack.

sigpic

Comment

You're all very welcome for the article info--hopefully I can post some more later on.

Kliggins--that was stupid of me! It is the June 2007 edition. You'd think a history major would know how to cite sources.

Later,
                                Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X