RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    Beautiful marimba...I am so touched that you, and others, share your love of this guy with everyone. I can't begin to imagine what it must feel like for the actors themselves to know that people care this much. You are so much fun marimba and I just love being here with everyone! This really is the bright spot in my day. It is my happy place. And I love you all! And Jack of course, just in case you think I'm getting to emotional here!!!
    Oh Critter, WE LOVE YOU TOO!!!
    Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
      That's obviously a completely outdated version of the rulebook you have there!!!
      ::::: :::: scrape:::::: ::::cower in fake fear:::::: :::giggle uncontrollably::::: ::;bow::::: :::: scrape:::::: *Fall over holding sides because Feli is now doing her *Stern Face*........... <---Feli

Hi Oh Great and powerful Feli...my but your shoes are to die FOR!!!! (only thing I can see down here laughing on the ground) *smiling up in abject fear*
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Just wanted to get Jack up before I check out.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
          After our... 'incident'... last night...
          We made up...
          Made up...or made out?!?
          "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
          "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
          Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
          Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
          "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
          Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
          Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
          (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
            Just a couple more piccies before I go to bed.

One for Bev. Sticky up hair and a gun. What more could a gal ask for?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...eastBurd21.jpg
            Shelly
            *sigh* What more indeed! Thanks Shelly.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm in the throes of a MAJOR Mac-Attack.

RDA-forever.com is the cornucopia for all these images.

See, even Mac liked fingerless gloves.

Feli, don't hurt me if it's too big. (Never mind - I re-sized it)
              The original, if printed out, is 11 x 17. I think it's going to become the next posting on my 'drool board' at home. I keep blaming the wet carpet on the cat, poor girl.
              Last edited by Jynjyr; 04 November 2004, 08:46 AM. Reason: re-sized pic
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                GAWD!!!

*slides beneath the waves*

burble...bubble....blirble.....

we need a snorkel for the kit, didn't someone say they would bring a snorkel?
                Will this do?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  Aww, shucks! You're so nice! *blushes*

In your honor, Mala, I popped in to announce my new Jack shrine! Totally revamped my Jack site using some of Mala's gorgeous caps! (Thunk you very much!) Enjoy!

http://www.marimba26.com/RDALovers.html

I love the Jack shrine marimba. Thanks to Mala too for the pics.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    ::::: :::: scrape:::::: ::::cower in fake fear:::::: :::giggle uncontrollably::::: ::;bow::::: :::: scrape:::::: *Fall over holding sides because Feli is now doing her *Stern Face*........... <---Feli

Hi Oh Great and powerful Feli...my but your shoes are to die FOR!!!! (only thing I can see down here laughing on the ground) *smiling up in abject fear*
                    You are a lousy suck up you know that?

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                      I'm in the throes of a MAJOR Mac-Attack.

RDA-forever.com is the cornucopia for all these images.
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...mac-attack.jpg

See, even Mac liked fingerless gloves.

Feli, don't hurt me if it's too big. (Never mind - I re-sized it)
                      The original, if printed out, is 11 x 17. I think it's going to become the next posting on my 'drool board' at home. I keep blaming the wet carpet on the cat, poor girl.
                      breath...must remember to breath....In-out in-out in..... Oh get your minds out of the gutter!

Jynjyr I so love when you have a Mac attack. THUNK you for shariing!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        It was at the very beginning...... A slightly damp Jack. (The ear seemed pretty wet though.... )
                        I love this!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          LOL! Now I knew one of you had to have that stuff stashed somewhere. I really must remember not to misplace my equipment. Could be detrimental to my health.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                            [COLOR=Navy]Thanks to bbfan, MeiMei, Kliggins, Shelly, and Mala for the lovely pics. Bravo again to Marimba on her site revampage.

[COLOR]

MARIMBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG........I love the revamp....the "Background" pic of him is my ABSOLUTE favorite..... I'm almost down there w/Tame....I about THUNKED to the floor while working when I "innocently" clicked on the link!!!

THUNK you very much!

S'Claire

Comment

Jack is slipping again hussies (phew! almost said ladies...major oops on this thread!) so I had to bring him up. Again, thunks to Tame for letting me drool all over her pictures.

Haven't see Jack in his backwards hat lately....Loverly ain't it??

Gutter gals lovin' Jack!
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Calling all gutter gals!!!!!!

I need your help . I'm looking for two particular pictures of our wonderful, sexy man . In one of them he's touching his nose... I think it's with a fingerless glove... not sure . Second one has him holding a tissue or guaze to his forehead as if he had a booboo . I know they're out there... I JUST CAN'T FIND THEM . I need them to finish a collage . Please help...

Comment

Working...
                                X