RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbfan
    bbfan, it is so nice to go to sleep and wake up with your images of Jack. This blue is out of this world!
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      bbfan, it is so nice to go to sleep and wake up with your images of Jack. This blue is out of this world!
      Why thunk you, Critter... I aim to please...

sigh...

Comment

Giving Jack a lift to the top.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

I so look forward to your creations! RDA looks so incredibly sexy when he smiles. *slides inconspicuously to the floor* I really need to install a Thunk belt at work.
          Tasha
          JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Good Morning!

Just lookin' for some good Jack pics from the famous gutter gals and perhaps some recommendations on some new Jack fic or Jack/Sam fic

S

Comment

http://img21.exs.cx/img21/1359/RDA1.jpg
              sigh...
              That man's smile could melt glaciers. Best keep him away from the polar ice caps and down here with me...er I meant us...didn't I say us?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                That man's smile could melt glaciers. Best keep him away from the polar ice caps and down here with me...er I meant us...didn't I say us?

Definitely with US, Rural. Yep, keep him away from the ice caps...the gutter is overflowing already. This pic just makes me want to nibble at his bottom lip. Oh what was I saying? Ice caps! That was it!
                Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                  Good Morning!

Just lookin' for some good Jack pics from the famous gutter gals and perhaps some recommendations on some new Jack fic or Jack/Sam fic

S
                  Good morning to you too. I love your sig. Shameless plug time: I write s/j and Jack fic the link is part of my sig. Here's another Jack pic for everyone's enjoyment.

Comment

One more. Season three hair is my fave. Dark grey, a little longer... *slurp* Where the hell is my bib?

Eh SKIP IT!

*does the backstroke with a big honking smile on her face*

Comment

Comment

One more. Season three hair is my fave. Dark grey, a little longer... *slurp* Where the hell is my bib?
                        Oh, yeah. Season 3 or 4. Long enough to get your fingers in and play with.

(did I ever mention my 'hair fetish' to go along with the admiration of the rest of the man?)
                        You're never too old to do something goofy.
                        sigpic
                        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Comment

Good morning to you too. I love your sig. Shameless plug time: I write s/j and Jack fic the link is part of my sig. Here's another Jack pic for everyone's enjoyment.

It's lunchtime here. He looks absolutely delicious!!! Yummy. Dessert. Where's that whipped cream?
                            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

So much to admire. The slight smirk, the "run your fingers through my hair" on his head and chest...Breathe, Tasha, breathe...
                              Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Oh Jack! Here, let me kiss that boo boo on the side of your head. And this one here on your eyebrow. And this one on your kneck... and......
                                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Working...
                                X