RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"AHHHH!"

ONTLL: You said it Dexter.. Oh Good Moring Mac!! I Like the outfit!!
    ONTLLMC: Thanks!!
    ONTLLJC: Suck-up
    ONTLLJRS: Geek!!
    ONTLL: Ignore those two!!

Dexter is around cuz RDA Thread is under Dex thread!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
      I did multi-task: Inside I drooled, I squeed and went coogamooga, outside I acted all cool - that's why there wasn't any room left for taking photos...
      *snorts* we all know you have a 120 Go HD full of Rick pics from teh event.... Not to mention the Amanda ones....

*shakes head* frankly the lengths she's willing to go are quite unbelievable..... *rolls eyes*

Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
      ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
        He is consulting with the auctioneer, but at least his hand and part of his arm are in the picture.

And the ear! Don't forget the ear!
        sigpic

Comment

I was wondering who he was taking pictures of and now I know

I am sure he wouldn't have minded you taking some.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...2006ava499.jpg

This must be where he was taking yours.
          Rick took three pics of me as far as I know.
          On the Saturday afternoon Kathryn and I were walking past the queue that had formed outside the Bishop's Palace gates for the afternoon session. At the gate Sue asked us to turn back and wait at the end of the queue - Rick was on his way out, together with Julia. Being the well-trained stewards that we are, we turned back without a word and waited.
          Rick and Julia marched quickly along the line of stunned attendees but when Rick saw me he stopped, grinned and snapped off his camera. My reaction: with hands on hips I told him "well, it's about time YOU took a picture of ME"

(yes, making a fool of myself in public is a specialty of mine...)

A similar thing happened on Sunday morning. Rick took all those pictures of the audience to have his revenge on us. When he saw me (kinda hard to miss there right in front of him...) he immediately got this evil grin on his face and took a picture. I don't even remember what I said to him then but whatever it was, it prompted him to take another shot. I slid down further in my chair and tried to become invisible... . He and Amanda just laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasusc View Post
            Oh, and just a weird thing I noticed just now. Some of the posts in here says at the top: Re: Mala's World and other's Re: RDA/Jack Thunk Thread.
            That's because I copied a post from Mala's World in here. So whenever someone replies to that post it'll be headed as Mala's World.

Comment

Oh that HANDS.. I remember those Hands!! When he pulled his gloves off to sign my "ABYSS" picture, and the giggle.. oh yeah!! *wanders off into daydreamland..*

ONTLLJRS: Hey Sweetie.. come on snap out of it!!
              ONTLLJC: Oh no.. Dreaming of the Original!!
              ONTLLJRS: Yep!!
              ONTLLMC: I'll get the mop again!!
              ONTLLJRS: Hey sweetie... hit the Submit button, then you can day dream!! *taps ONTLL's shoulder*
              ONTLL: What?? *arm flys back*

"Ow!!"

ONTLLJC: Thought you would have been faster..
              ONTLLJRS: *under cloth* Shut up Flyboy
              ONTLL: Oh Rourke... Sorry.. Um.. I didn't mean too... Its a natural reflex
              ONTLLJRS: I know sweetie.. happens at night too!!
              ONTLL: Rourke.. Shh!!
              ONTLLJRS: well you didn't hit th e submit button before day dreaming off!!
              ONTLL: I don't day dream!!
              ONTLLJC: Uh... Yes..You Do!!
              ONTLL: Jack.. come here!!
              ONTLLJC: Oh no!! No Way!!
              ONTLL: Dang!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                really they did??
                In the Special Features section they do!! Along with a bunch of other T.V. Cartoon shows!!
                sigpic

Comment

On the Saturday afternoon Kathryn and I were walking past the queue that had formed outside the Bishop's Palace gates for the afternoon session. At the gate Sue asked us to turn back and wait at the end of the queue - Rick was on his way out, together with Julia. Being the well-trained stewards that we are, we turned back without a word and waited.
                  Rick and Julia marched quickly along the line of stunned attendees but when Rick saw me he stopped, grinned and snapped off his camera. My reaction: with hands on hips I told him "well, it's about time YOU took a picture of ME"

A similar thing happened on Sunday morning. Rick took all those pictures of the audience to have his revenge on us. When he saw me (kinda hard to miss there right in front of him...) he immediately got this evil grin on his face and took a picture. I don't even remember what I said to him then but whatever it was, it prompted him to take another shot. I slid down further in my chair and tried to become invisible... . He and Amanda just laughed.

Oh I know how you feel.. I got one of those grins at Lake Louise and a cocked eyebrow!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                    And the ear! Don't forget the ear!
                    Heaven forbid we should forget the ear. *grins

There was neck in the last picture too as well as a little in this one.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL! You will be famous. Maybe he will include you in his photography book if he ever publishes one. Thank you for these little behind the scenes tidbits.
                      sigpic

Comment

As I said, I was too embarrassed to actually take pictures during my session, so here are the two - yes, two - pictures I did take...

(click on the photo for the link to the album)
                        And he's taking pics, cool. Thanks Feli! And he's all sweaty too. Thud

Found the Thread languishing on the 2nd page.
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work. *sigh* Yeah, hadta work on my day off. Turns out there was a private party today that was supposed to be next week, got moved, and no one told me about it. Figures.

"Don't worry naz, we'll cheer you up now that you're home."
                          sigpic
                          -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                          LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
                            Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work. *sigh* Yeah, hadta work on my day off. Turns out there was a private party today that was supposed to be next week, got moved, and no one told me about it. Figures.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...Rourke/068.jpg
                            "Don't worry naz, we'll cheer you up now that you're home."

Hello Campers!! Hello Sweetie.. How you doing?? (I have to find some mistletoe to stand under!! )

Sorry for working on your day off NAZ.. I hate when that happens!!

So I was in school today, finishing up a paper with my classmates, and I decided to log in to rdanderson.com for a preview of the pics, it was my turn to lag around, since I did most of typing and table making before everyone else got there. So I pulled up the Avalon pics.. and well.. typing suddenly stopped. I turned around and two sets of eyes were staring at my computer screen!!
                            They asked me who is that??
                            I said Richard Dean Anderson.
                            They of course go "who"
                            I said "MacGyver, or Colonel Jack Oneill"
                            They are no way,
                            I said yeppers.
                            They said he looked great
                            I said uh huh!!
                            but I had to turn of the screen quickly It was a 23" Flat screen monitor!!
                            He was almost life-size or Bigger!! *insert drooling smiley*
                            It's getting warm in here again!!

Anyhow, while at school I was reminded about a final I have tomorrow, So its time to study.

Later Campers!!
                            Last edited by OneillTwo"LL"s; 11 December 2006, 06:36 PM. Reason: Edited, my typing sucks!!
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                              -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                              LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Heaven forbid we should forget the ear. *grins

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...6avalon408.jpg

There was neck in the last picture too as well as a little in this one.
                                Mmmm...ear, neck and scruff. Sweet!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X