RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    I just watched Fragile Balance again (it's on syndication now) and I really, really, really need someone to come up with a picture of the real Jack curled up on the bed with his butt in the air!!

Oh, my.... Why did my VCR die? I have to go buy a new VCR! I know, I know, I should have the season seven DVD's soon... but, in bed, asleep, curled up up like a little boy with his butt in the air!!!!

*THUNK*

Mei Mei is going into hysterical fits at the moment. She will return as soon as her sanity returns.... This is a recording.
    Hi Meimei
    Congrats on your run! I am just catching up here but I wanted to say I have a pic of that on my site in the Season 7, Fragile Balance page. Enjoy

http://jackslittleplace.com/Season7/703.htm

Shelly
    Shelly
    My Photos
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      I don't understand this innocent act, Anakin. Afterall, you've been thunking longer than I have....that's all I meant. You hussie you....
      To quote a dear friend... Moi, Hussie?... Hell yes, and PROUD of it!!!
      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
      ............oo0oo............

Comment

Be still my heart.... thunka, thunka, thunka

Comment

Woohoo, I'm finally caught up again. Wanted to say a quick welcome to blingaway, loved the collages. Also welcome to Jacksrubberduckie and Millie and if I missed anyone I'm very sorry but welcome as well.

Also wanted to thank whoever it was that posted the fingerless gloves piccie. Yummy. THUNK Also thanks for all the other droolicious iccies everyone posted in the last few days.
          I'm off to find a few more of my own to post.

Shelly
          Shelly
          My Photos
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
            *makes an attempt to dive through the computer screen*

~~~~~~~~ wavering image of a thunk induced concussion ~~~~~~~~
            Sheesh. A Gutter Gal can’t have any privacy.
            *swishes the curtains closed and grumbles*
            Taking pictures through my windows. That’s my living room and my sofa bed. Really, the nerve of some people.

*toddles off happily to play in her fantasy world*
            *snickers* Oh yeah wouldn't we all want that in our living room. I've always loved that picture. There is just something about that long lean frame dressed in black and draped suggestively across the cushions...

*drifts off*

Nice little fantasy world you have here Jynjyr, I think I'll use it as a model!

babble incoherently and goes back to staring at picture*

Model? Oh yes...model of the perfect male specimen!
            Last edited by Ruralstar; 11 October 2004, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Millie
              Hey Guys!

Am usually a lurker on this and the Jack and Sam ship thread but have decided to come out of the shadows

Was watching beginning of Fail Safe where Jack and Sam are walking up the ramp with Spellman and I couldn't help but notice Jack's fine.....attributes Just under his P-90!

You see you gutter girls are a bad influence on me now and I notice these things!

Anyway just thought I would mention it. You lot provide with my daily thunking material!

Cheers
              Milliex
              Hi Millie

I'm afraid I don't have the picture you requested in your next post, but I do have a couple of links to share. *passes little, itty, bitty sponge* You might need this. I'll let you speculate as to why or what for.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aily/aff12.jpg

http://jackslashdaniel.com/s2/2x17/08.jpg

Comment

OK I'm back with some more piccies.

Here's Jack getting ready for all of his gutter gals:

Here's a nice Jack smile:

Shelly
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Here's a couple more lovely Jack smiles:

Shelly
                  Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

BTW, these are all from Touchstone again. I don't have this ep up at my site so thought I'd share these piccies here. Hope you like.

Here's yet another Jack smile, I love it when he smiles

Here's a yummy somewhat dress blues piccie with slightly sticky up hair.

Shelly
                    Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

Here's a couple more serious piccies.

Hope you enjoyed my stroll down memory lane and hope that Rural doesn't mind me stealing her idea.

Shelly
                      Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm feeling a bit nostalgic today so how about something from Tin Man

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                          Here's a couple more serious piccies.

http://home.earthlink.net/~stuckinblahks/images/Touchstone%20(1)b.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~stuckinblahks/images/Touchstone%20(5)b.jpg
                          ]
                          Hope you enjoyed my stroll down memory lane and hope that Rural doesn't mind me stealing her idea.

Shelly
                          I enjoyed the stroll immensely Shelly. I could watch Touchstone over and over purely for the THUNK factor. RDA looks so HOT in that ep! Thanks for sharing and you know I will be posting a whole lot of links when I get to Touchstone in my cyber travels.

Comment

To BOTH Shelly and Rural.....

THUNK YOU!!!!!!!

smiles, sticky up hair, blues and contemplative all in one sitting....<sigh>
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                              To quote a dear friend... Moi, Hussie?... Hell yes, and PROUD of it!!!
                              Moi aussi...hussie!!! oui, oui.
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                                I enjoyed the stroll immensely Shelly. I could watch Touchstone over and over purely for the THUNK factor. RDA looks so HOT in that ep! Thanks for sharing and you know I will be posting a whole lot of links when I get to Touchstone in my cyber travels.
                                Cool!! I will be very much looking forward to that stroll! Glad you liked!

Shelly
                                Shelly
                                My Photos
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X