No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eep! The Man is slipping! *gasp* Nudging again!!!

"Did everybody go out and buy a life on eBay or something? Where's my memo?"
    sigpic
    -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
    LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

"Oh, I bet I know where everyone is! They're off watching that Heroes show like naz! Well...maybe. Forget it, I'm taking over the computer." *smirks*
      sigpic

Comment

"Jacko, naz is sooooo going to kill you."

"How do you play Pinball on this thing? .... Wait, what's this button do?"
        *lots of beeping and error messages pop up*

nazJRC: *rollseyes*
        sigpic

Comment

"Oh crap! Mulletboy! Get over here and fix this thing before naz comes back!!"

*sigh* "What did you do now?!"
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc
            http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...Rourke/039.jpg
            "Hey there sweetheart. I'll come visit whenever you're ready to have me over again." *grins*

Ahem. *taps foot and stares at nazJRC* Is that so?
            nazJRC: Er...as long as that's alright with you, naz. Heh.
            That's what I thought.

So NAZJRC want to come to my house!! COOL

Um.. best time would be Saturday night after 10pm.. cuz then I can have you all day Sunday!! and you can go home Sun.. *quickly looks at calendar* oh maybe Monday night.. its Canadian Thanksgiving next weekend!! Hey NAZJRC.. want some Turkey?? and whole lot of Stuffing *whoa.. got a shiver* and a

*ONTLL's stares at compter with funny look on her face*

"Okay, what happened here?? CopBoy.. She stuck in mid post again"

ONTLLJRS: What now??
            ONTLLJC: Look..
            ONTLLJRS: Ah *reads what ONTLL's typed* Thanksgiving this weekend, NAZJRC invited, Stuffing..
            ONTLLJC: Uh oh!!
            ONTLLJRS: Hey, hey, she is off school next monday!!
            ONTLL: Ahem Guys.. What you doing??
            ONTLLJC: Oh there you are?? Where did you go??
            ONTLL: Dreamland with NAZJRC..
            ONTLLJRS: Hey!!
            ONTLL: Oh sorry!! Well that is payment for forgetting to tell me!!
            ONTLLJRS: Fine were even then.. Don't invite him over
            ONTLL: *turns and glances at ONTLLJRS*
            ONTLLJC: I think you un-even again buddy!!
            ONTLLJRS: Yeah.. I think so!!
            Last edited by OneillTwo"LL"s; 02 October 2006, 05:53 PM. Reason: forgot to center
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Jack seem to pondering that same question NAZ!!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey NAZ.. Can you be anymore cryptic on your Naming of the pictures.. What Behind the Scenes is this??
                sigpic

Comment

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...lection166.jpg
                  "Oh crap! Mulletboy! Get over here and fix this thing before naz comes back!!"

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ydreams018.jpg
                  *sigh* "What did you do now?!"

I am thinking NAZJC just lost his Snuggle time!
                  sigpic

Comment

Sorry Critter, don't mean to leave you out but I have much more of a selection of sticky up than I do backwards hat. Here's one for you though.

Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

And another for Critter. Good to see you in the gutter again.

Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

And with some lovely Jack in blue from the same ep, I must be going. Happy thunking all! Have a good night.

Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                          [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]So NAZJRC want to come to my house!! COOL

Um.. best time would be Saturday night after 10pm.. cuz then I can have you all day Sunday!! and you can go home Sun.. *quickly looks at calendar* oh maybe Monday night.. its Canadian Thanksgiving next weekend!! Hey NAZJRC.. want some Turkey?? and whole lot of Stuffing *whoa.. got a shiver* and a

*ONTLL's stares at compter with funny look on her face*

*chuckles* "Yeah, naz says it's okay if I stay 'till Monday night, even though she said she'll miss me lots. *grins* She can't even talk right now 'cuz she's laughing so hard. Her mind went in the same place. *smirks*
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey NAZ.. Can you be anymore cryptic on your Naming of the pictures.. What Behind the Scenes is this??
                            lol. Okay, here's the method to my madness... s7 stands for season 7, and v3 stands for volume 3. The following 3 numbers are the picture's number.
                            sigpic

Comment

We haven't seen that longer hair in awhile!! I found another picture on my Searches the other night!!

tried to enlarge, but it went fuzzy!!
                              Hmmmm… I get this awful feeling Rick has a bottle of Elmer’s in his hand and that baby seal is going to end up on his top lip…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                                Ahhhhhh. Tin Man.

Those *weak little whine* S-A-T-I-N . . . . trousers. *sulll-urrp*

JJC: Maybe I need to go shopping.
                                *waggles eyebrows* Maybe WE do.

I’m just wondering… since Dan Shea is RDA’s double and this has been shot from behind, could that possibly be Siler’s little tushie we’re squeeeeeing over???!!!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X