RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightbeak

^^ was post 3596, i wasn't on the computer most of today (page 180)

i did a thesis on human rights, and removing from one's possession any legally (or otherwise) obtained mac/jack/rda clones is an offence contravened (that means outlawed) by MANY charters. you can't even take them from POW's unless they are mistreating them.
    once a gg has her clone, she treats him well, ALL is good!
    someone tries to take that clone away, she has the right to use whatever means available & at her disposal to protect him from unlawful seizure!
    now... if she were a twit and abused him? all bets are off!
    any gg knowingly leaving or putting a clone in harm's way (tickle fights don't count!) may forfeit her OWN clone!!! this is dire and drastic.
    we've not seen ANY appearances in the UN high court in Geneva for violation of this as yet...

and we do NOT expect to!

I would think trying to forcably remove a Jack clone from someones possession would be a crime punishable by death!

Comment

Originally posted by abydosorphan
      I would think trying to forcably remove a Jack clone from someones possession would be a crime punishable by death!
      that's if they succeeded! i'm not sure there's a mode of death heinous enough to fit that crime *shudder*

as yet, the valiant gg's have managed to hold on rather well (and tightly, watch out for bruising gals!!) to their clones. we've had a couple strays when either the gg or the clone got overtired or over-tipsy, but no overt thefts!

these gals are rather umm.. protective of their clones! makes a momma bear look like a sleeping kitty!

but yes, actually snagging a clone from a gg is a crime too heinous to contemplate...

Bright Beak
      at home in the gutter, cuz she's a water birdie

multi- thunker!

Anti- & Anti-

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
        Okay!!! FCOL... you can be the freakin' bottle... besides... as old as I am I'd probably have a heart attack if I became said bottle. You're YOUNG... enjoy!

Heehee,

*Tricia walks away whistling innocently knowing better than to REALLY reply to that*

Comment

Originally posted by abydosorphan
          Heehee,

*Tricia walks away whistling innocently knowing better than to REALLY reply to that*

Comment

that's if they succeeded! i'm not sure there's a mode of death heinous enough to fit that crime *shudder*

as yet, the valiant gg's have managed to hold on rather well (and tightly, watch out for bruising gals!!) to their clones. we've had a couple strays when either the gg or the clone got overtired or over-tipsy, but no overt thefts!

these gals are rather umm.. protective of their clones! makes a momma bear look like a sleeping kitty!

but yes, actually snagging a clone from a gg is a crime too heinous to contemplate...

Look, just cause I got tipsy last week...

You don't have to keep bringing it up! I stayed home from Girls Night Out tonight just so I wouldn't repeat the incident from Last Friday!!

Can't a girl live down one little indiscretion!!!
            *Mei Mei wanders off into the corner with her Jack clone muttering something about if Jack clone can forgive her....*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              Oh, Rural!! Thank you! I love that movie! I wish it was out on DVD or video! I would be willing to buy a new VCR to have that one on file!!
              Um, Meimei, it is out on DVD.
              sigpic

Comment

You don't have to keep bringing it up! I stayed home from Girls Night Out tonight just so I wouldn't repeat the incident from Last Friday!!

*Mei Mei wanders off into the corner with her Jack clone muttering something about if Jack clone can forgive her....*
                Why OH WHY??? would we ever let you live it down?????

We get so much pleasure from teasing you about it!!!
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                  Don't worry! I heard taking away Jack clones from their owners is a violation of human rights.
                  whew! that's a relief! *goes to uh...take care of clone... *

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                  Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Aw, but, Mei Mei, it was so much fun last week... and actually got me POSTING!!!

Wow... I need a life...

Comment

^^ was post 3596, i wasn't on the computer most of today (page 180)

i did a thesis on human rights, and removing from one's possession any legally (or otherwise) obtained mac/jack/rda clones is an offence contravened (that means outlawed) by MANY charters. you can't even take them from POW's unless they are mistreating them.
                      once a gg has her clone, she treats him well, ALL is good!
                      someone tries to take that clone away, she has the right to use whatever means available & at her disposal to protect him from unlawful seizure!
                      now... if she were a twit and abused him? all bets are off!
                      any gg knowingly leaving or putting a clone in harm's way (tickle fights don't count!) may forfeit her OWN clone!!! this is dire and drastic.
                      we've not seen ANY appearances in the UN high court in Geneva for violation of this as yet...

and we do NOT expect to!

Well that sounds like information all GGs need to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Um, Meimei, it is out on DVD.
                        *Mei Mei is making tracks for Amazon.com!!!****

ETA: Amazon.com says out of stock.....
                        Last edited by Guest; 08 October 2004, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                          Itn't it great that RDA has the women drooling from 16 to 60? It takes one good-looking hunk to do that.

As for my age, eh, I don't like to think about it. I celebrate the day, not the age. How does that man age so well. He looks better now than ever (and he looked pretty darn good to begin with).

I'm celebrating with dinner out tonight, then I'm meeting up with a certain general on TV. Tomorrow is a girls night out, and Sunday is Busch Gardens.
                          Well I'm late as usual.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLUEIRIS

Sounds like a wonderful set of events planned. I hope you enjoy!

Comment

One little indiscretion; you are kidding, right?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v257/kligg/rdaj/s3sat5.jpg
                              Lashes...lips....THUNK.....

BEEP....."You have reached Ruralstar's answering service. She can't come to the phone rioopnjgth nojljmoww. lj " burble burbl....SPLOOSH!!!!

Comment

Last pressie for you all before I go night nights. Sweet Jack dreams everyone.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...2_covenant.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X