RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    Yes, exactly. But "she" was too polite to say it outloud....
    Critter, you crack me up constantly. I know you were too polite to say it, but never fear that is what I am here for.

Kliggins...I can't see the picture in your signature...must be XXX rated!
    I wish it was XXX rated. Photobucket is having issues today and my album seems to one of the albums it is having issues with. Maybe it was pictures of Jack I have stored there.
    Last edited by Kliggins; 27 September 2004, 11:35 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you Jynjyr. I thought you were the one with the membership cards.

Jynjyr!!! You have a location now. Now we know why Jack's lake has no fish.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        You know, I don't post here a fraction as often as I should, but that pic has helped me realise...

You're my kinda people!!!!!!!!

Ehm...

Where do I get my membership card from? It's been so long since I last posted here, that I think it's expired!!
        Suekay I would see Jynjyr for your membership card. It would not think it necessary to post constantly to be a member as lurking, drooling, and admiration of RDA's attributes would keep you a member in good standing. Rural would know better than I as she is the Keeper of the Thunk.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Thank you Jynjyr. I thought you were the one with the membership cards.

Jynjyr!!! You have a location now. Now we know why Jack's lake has no fish.
          Anyone who wants a membership card - just post your favorite pic and I'll do my best to turn it into a membership card (suitable for printing, if you so desire)

Oh, yes. I have a location, with fish. That's why Jack is here with me.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
              Anyone who wants a membership card - just post your favorite pic and I'll do my best to turn it into a membership card (suitable for printing, if you so desire)

Oh, yes. I have a location, with fish. That's why Jack is here with me.

That would be great. My favorite picture is the one on post #2509; the black leather promo picture. Thanks Jynjyr
              sigpic

Comment

Jacksbabe was wonderful enough to make me one already and I know Mala had some things in mind to .................. gads if you creative people got together and came up with the Masterpiece of Masterpieces we would be the envy of the RDA Gutter gals .............. or at least some pretty happy droolers
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

In all seriousness, if that is possible...How do you all find these pictures? It sounds like sometimes they are taken from the videos. That one that you just posted Tame...now that is HOT! I am still having trouble breathing. I suppose if I could get my head above the gutter it would help.
                  I will have to go back and look to see where that one came from as it is an older one from the *collection* and I don't post pics to much anymore. I leave that to the Younger crowd ... I just sit back and drool now

But I did see that Kliggins was having some Photo Bucket trouble and We can't leave another Gutter Gal hanging *Out To Dry* why she would .....would... crack and that would never do
                  plus Kliggins knows that she can grab whatever she needs whilst hers in for repairs
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Before Jack does his duty and sticks his head in that thing, he wished to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKIROSE!!!

Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      I will have to go back and look to see where that one came from as it is an older one from the *collection* and I don't post pics to much anymore. I leave that to the Younger crowd ... I just sit back and drool now
                      Pardon me? Younger crowd?... What does that make me?!... I'm old enough to be... Oh... All right... I belong to the younger crowd.....

But I did see that Kliggins was having some Photo Bucket trouble and We can't leave another Gutter Gal hanging *Out To Dry* why she would .....would... crack and that would never do
                      plus Kliggins knows that she can grab whatever she needs whilst hers in for repairs
                      now to make a point clear, just because I'm silent doesn't mean I'm lethargic... (I don't want my fellow gutter pals to worry too much)... I'm still a fully functional woman and spend most of my present time in a thunking stupor!!!

Man oh man that man... (I believe you are repeating yourself there, maybe your positronic brain is malfuntionning, I can check if you.... DATA, SHUT UP!!! This is not the thread nor the moment!! We're talking testosterone on feet there! NOT positronickerone!) ... looks good... and that's about all the vocabulary you'll get from me today, ladies...
                      You know, celebrating birthdays in the gutter is great because everybody can share!
                      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                      ............oo0oo............

Comment

The picture in question is from the Paramount 75th Anniversary party in 2002. Pictures of it are floating around all over the place

Thank you Tame for sharing your pics and not leaving me hanging. Heaven forbid I should crack My wrinkles thank you for the younger comment.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          The picture in question is from the Paramount 75th Anniversary party in 2002. Pictures of it are floating around all over the place

Thank you Tame for sharing your pics and not leaving me hanging. Heaven forbid I should crack My wrinkles thank you for the younger comment.
                          LOL...well If your album is broken.... then mine is all yours gotta keep the gutter gals wet.... wait.... did I say that right

Ok ....well what ever is happening to Anakin...it has happened to me
                          that is my story and I am sticking to it

Comment

But, Tame!! You have such luscious pictures in storage! You really should share you know!! You and Mala can't let these young whippersnappers take over all the hussy glory!!

As my dear departed pappy used to say, "The young 'uns may have stamina but experience is what makes the older crowd interesting!"

You, ahem, ladies,*cough, snicker* really need to stop lurking and post more yummy pics!!
                            Last edited by Guest; 27 September 2004, 12:53 PM. Reason: Mei Mei can't spell and drool at the same time!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              But, Tame!! You have such luscious pictures in storage! You really should share you know!! You and Mala can't let these young whippersnappers take over all the hussy glory!!

As my dear departed pappy used to say, "The young 'uns may have stamina but experience is what makes the older crowd interesting!"

You, ahem, ladies,*cough, snicker* really need to stop lurking and post more yummy pics!!
                              well as you can read they know what they are doing........ they don't need our help

we just sit back and drool

Comment

well as you can read they know what they are doing........ they don't need our help

we just sit back and drool
                                Okay, since you offered and thank you

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X