• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hmm..."

stargatecaps.com
    What would Jack do?

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      ROFLMAO! You found me out; I drew it on.
      Kliggins, take it from me: when you’ve made The Silver Fox look like Hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy, you’ve gone far enough…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

"I think I'll pull a MacGyver, here..."

stargatecaps.com
        What would Jack do?

Comment

I don’t know why you laydeez all insist on cropping me out of that pic…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
            Kliggins, take it from me: when you’ve made The Silver Fox look like Hairy Maclary from Donaldson’s Dairy, you’ve gone far enough…
            I would never do that; who the heck is Hairy Maclary and what is Donaldson's Dairy?
            sigpic

Comment

Profile and in orange...

stargatecaps.com
              What would Jack do?

Comment

stargatecaps.com
                What would Jack do?

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc

Oh…

Comment

So sweet...

stargatecaps.com
                    What would Jack do?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackgirl
                      And, if you don't like the boonie, maybe you'll prefer this headgear...

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k1...1x065F0289.jpg

stargatecaps.com
                      Yup. I love him in his Jesus of Nazareth outfit too…
                      Last edited by Katkin; 22 August 2006, 07:48 PM.

Comment

I would never do that; who the heck is Hairy Maclary and what is Donaldson's Dairy?

Go here… http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1582...38#reader-link

Best I can do at such short notice!

Comment

Home from Mom and Dad's house NUDGE!!

So What's up??
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey13
                            So you guys just don't like facial hair, or just so much facial hair that it hides special facial features?

What about that TV movie, "In the Eyes of a Stranger" or whatever it was called, that he was in (as a serial killer who lived inside the walls of a woman's apartment) where his hair was dyed black, and he was all grimy and nasty through the whole flick? I think I still got that on tape somewhere...

AHEM.. Jersey13.. you um.. got your Titles a little bit mixed up!!

"In the Eyes of a Killer"
                            is with JACK ROURKE!!
                            Justine Bateman plays the witness to a crime, and Richard is the cynical cop assigned to protect her. Their relationship leads to a passionate affair, and to numerous plot twists involving deception, betrayal, and two million dollars. (thunks rdanderson.com for storyline!)

The title you are looking for is "Through the Eyes of a Killer!!" This is the movie with CRAZY RAY!
                            Richard plays a building contractor hired to renovate an apartment for Laurie, played by Marg Helgenberger. What follows is a passionate sexual affair, and a suspenseful blend of jealousy, stalking, mystery, and murder.
                            (thunks rdanderson.com for storyline!)

He looks good in it.. BUT is really Spookie!!

P.S. I might be the second or third person correcting you on this.. We have a few Jack Rourke Fans around here
                            AHEM.. I AM ONE OF THEM!
                            sigpic

Comment

Obviously, I have no problem with any facial hair.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...a/1993aug1.jpg

Some people don't like RDA with a mustache.

Kliggins. Just NOT that MUSTACHE!! I like this Mustache!!

No Handle bars.. so to Speak!!
                              Last edited by OneillTwo"LL"s; 22 August 2006, 08:41 PM. Reason: To Excited, forgot my font!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes I like Ernies mustache!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X