RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    No question about it Feli, you are staying at the wrong hotels!
    I know! I have to travel to the NYC area a lot this year but always have to stay in a hotel in New Jersey where absolutely nothing is ever going to happen. And they don't carry the SciFi channel either!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
      LOL, I'm sorry!

The image you've evoked in my mind is even worse though because the woman I'm mostly thinking of had on a gold lamé nightgown and weighed about 300 pounds....
      OY...quick quick ...RDA RDA I need to get that picture out of my head

Even RDA isn't too keen on Gold Lame'
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        OY...quick quick ...RDA RDA I need to get that picture out of my head

Even RDA isn't too keen on Gold Lame'
        LMAO

Nothing like a trip to the gutter for a good laugh and some cheering up!
        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
          See, I knew someone would take it that way ..... I'm surprised it was only one of you to be honest
          Well, some of us do have a reputation to maintain... NOT!!!

you know, writing fantasies is so overrated, I mean the mind can be so much more thorough about details...
          Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
          ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
            LMAO

Nothing like a trip to the gutter for a good laugh and some cheering up!
            RDA and I are glad to be of service
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Um- I don't know what Thunk means- but I do LOVE RDA! he's sooooooooooo gorgeous! And sensative too- i read a story recently and the title was- My daughter taught me how to love. How CUTE is that!!!
              Okay there's my little tid-bit. *bows*

Comment

Originally posted by Jafana
                howdy gutter gals,
                First of all, hi
                Thought that it might be time that I came out of Lurkage. On this thread anyway. I drop in here from time to time to see what new pics you've got.

So while I don't talk much, let me just say, THUNK you guys ever so much for hours of enjoyable pics

your efforts are very much appreciated
                Well hail and welcome. Glad you popped out to say hello. I love your banner btw. I'm with you all the way about the spoilers. Grab your THUNK equipment and dive right in the waters are always fine!

Comment

I know! I have to travel to the NYC area a lot this year but always have to stay in a hotel in New Jersey where absolutely nothing is ever going to happen. And they don't carry the SciFi channel either!
                  Clearly you are being treated to sub standard housing. I mean all the way to NYC and you don't even get sci fi! Geez woman. Complain already! Good thing you can check in to THUNK almost anywhere you are.

*how's that for a shameless attempt to get back on topic*

Comment

No Sci-Fi channel!! Well then you are definitely staying at the wrong hotel.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Happy Birthday Tasha from me as well!!
                      Hope it was great!

Shelly
                      Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Mala50]Thanks Shelly for posting that! I'll put a link to your post on the Shipper's thread for you.
                        QUOTE]

Thank you Mala! They were talking Jack's eyes over there? That thread is so busy I cannot keep up.

Shelly
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                          Siler, I'm still not sure what you meant.

Come again?!?
                          Don't mind if I do.

Comment

[QUOTE=RDAfan61]
                            Originally posted by Mala50
                            Thanks Shelly for posting that! I'll put a link to your post on the Shipper's thread for you.
                            QUOTE]

Thank you Mala! They were talking Jack's eyes over there? That thread is so busy I cannot keep up.

Shelly
                            Heh, neither can alot of people I think. So therefore they slide in here for a little relief.... Anyone have a pic or two? Yes I know I usually post, but someone...anyone?

Comment

Just wanted to say,

Happy Birthday Tame!!! now as I may not be in here tomorrow.

Also wanted to welcome Jafana to our lovely group. Unlurk more often and enjoy the thunking!

Shelly
                              Shelly
                              My Photos
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                                Don't mind if I do.
                                I'm sure you don't mind a bit. Neither do the rest of us...

Comment

Working...
                                X