X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*stargatecaps
    sigpic
    -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
    LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

*stargatecaps
      sigpic

Comment

Bump.

"Where're all the gutter gals?"
        *stargatecaps
        sigpic

Comment

*stargatecaps
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
            I see Kliggs is playing that innocent card again.

Mmmm......blue shirt, blue shirt!
            Every chance I get.

sigpic

Comment

Off to work now. Later GGs! *waves*

"Bye,"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                Oh, my, is that ski suit... pink?!? Or is it red but the photo is blurry? The following is not mine, I snurched it from GW ages ago but:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...tte/skiRDA.jpg

Ah, much less blinding!
                It's red. VERY RED. The pic is a little blurry, he was moving too much.

See, he's nice and still here. I wonder if that was real snow? And how long it took to shoot those scenes.
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Eeek Jack was on the bottom! Moving the man back up where he belongs!!

Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc
                    OK, you guys have *seriously* corrupted me! My first thought when I saw this pic was

"Hmm... Jack in "soccer-dad" mode... do you think he'd attend my local kids' soccer practice?" (as a divorced, Jack-O'Neill-type batchelor, of course!) - ordinarily I wouldn't be concerned but I'm single, 18 and with no kids, FCOL!!!!!! I was even contemplating borrowing a younger cousin for the day lol! I think if the time ever came for me to apply to become an honourary Gutter Gal, that time is now!

Jynjyr - thanks for clearing the ski suit thing up for me! *Much* better in focus lol!

Whoops! IMG tags gone, sorry! BTW there's quite a bit of thunking going on in the S/J ship family thread right now, just so ya know...
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Wow, still no one around. Well, glad I came in to catch up on my thunking then. Gotta scoot though.

Let's see if I can figure out this thumbnail thing. If it doesn't post that way, can someone PM me on how to do it? Admiral, O'N2Ls? Thanks

Couldn't figure it out, so help please! Thanks in advance. Happy thunking
                      Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

*waving frantically to Shelly*

hellooooooo? Nuts, missed again
                        Last edited by Rune; 21 July 2006, 02:43 PM.

Comment

*sigh* this one is called 'did Rune ever mention she lurrrves that lip?'

Last edited by Rune; 21 July 2006, 02:56 PM.

Comment

*grin* this one is called 'did Rune ever mention she thinks it's cute when he crinkles his nose as he fires a weapon?'

(and yeah, I do realise he's not crinkling it below here, I'm not that far gone. Not yet anyway.)

Comment

And this one is called 'As Jack & Rune are alone together in the Gutter they think they're gonna raid the freezer, grab some ice cream and run off for an early night'

C'mon Jack! Gotta go before I melt ... uh, the ice cream melts! Um... you have got the whip cream and marachinos in one of those pockets I trust *grin*

Have a great Friday night

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                                Wow, still no one around. Well, glad I came in to catch up on my thunking then. Gotta scoot though.

Let's see if I can figure out this thumbnail thing. If it doesn't post that way, can someone PM me on how to do it? Admiral, O'N2Ls? Thanks

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...rifices13b.jpg

Couldn't figure it out, so help please! Thanks in advance. Happy thunking
                                Check your PM. See if that works for you.
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X