No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued from Previous post!! (kinda noticed I was on Typing spree, so I cut my post up into a whole bunch of little posts!!)

"Pretense" was okay, I still love the lines of "Walk in the park, Piece of cake, a day at the beach!!"
    and boonie-boys response "An accident waiting to happen"

"URGO" oh what can I say about Urgo!! There is not enough room on this posting board!! Except for
    Urgo "Ha ha.. I knew you liked me"
    Jack "Well maybe a little"
    Urgo "How about a Hug?"
    Jack "Don't push it!!"

continued next Post!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

continued from Previous post!!

And then there is "100 Days"
      I still don't like that Lara character, she is a bit to sappy!! She seems before SG-1 gets there, that she is raising her son by herself, but once Jack shows up, she is this helpless woman. YUCK!!

But anyhow, back to HAPPY stuff.. This scene!!

ON a Big Screen T.V. WOW!! If you totally ignore her, like we do in "In Eyes of a Stranger" its WONDERFUL!!

and of course "Teal'c you are one Stubborn S.O.B."

Okay, I think this is long enough, and Imagine no Coffee yet this morning!!
      sigpic

Comment

Flyby post!! Ooooooh, I needed a little THUNKIN' here before I return to the con! I met "Sam" at Shore Leave!! Jack's one heck of a lucky man!!! Amanda will give us some info about "200" today!! **wink wink** Jack's back!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Well anyhow, its time to go find some coffee!!

Won't be checking in tonight. Want to sleep in my own house tonight, and Mom and Dad are home tomorrow too!! So I don't know if I will be around!!

Take care GGG's..

Have a Good Day or Days!! and Behave!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
            Continued from Previous post!! (kinda noticed I was on Typing spree, so I cut my post up into a whole bunch of little posts!!)

"Pretense" was okay, I still love the lines of "Walk in the park, Piece of cake, a day at the beach!!"
            and boonie-boys response "An accident waiting to happen"

"URGO" oh what can I say about Urgo!! There is not enough room on this posting board!! Except for
            Urgo "Ha ha.. I knew you liked me"
            Jack "Well maybe a little"
            Urgo "How about a Hug?"
            Jack "Don't push it!!"

continued next Post!!
            Yes, Yes....URGO! Love that one...

Row Row Row your boat...

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              Flyby post!! Ooooooh, I needed a little THUNKIN' here before I return to the con! I met "Sam" at Shore Leave!! Jack's one heck of a lucky man!!! Amanda will give us some info about "200" today!! **wink wink** Jack's back!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo NELL! Let us know whatcha find out about 200! Have fun conning it today!

S

Comment

Well anyhow, its time to go find some coffee!!

Won't be checking in tonight. Want to sleep in my own house tonight, and Mom and Dad are home tomorrow too!! So I don't know if I will be around!!

Take care GGG's..

Have a Good Day or Days!! and Behave!!

BEHAVE...BEHAVE?

Why, that's not fun?

Yes, Jack on the big screen....ummmmm

I do love that...we do have a 42" tv that Jack play on quite regularly! When hubs thinks I'm in here on the computer too much...he'll put Jack on the TV and watch me come runnin'...

Off to find some morning tea....

S

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Uh Katkin.. She HAS NOT.. Repeat HAS NOT yet told the Ruffling story yet!!

We, GGG's are all still WAITING!!
                    Her hands probably shake too much when she goes to type the words…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Quick drive-by… can’t have the Silver fox languishing below McKay.

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

>>>>>> slinks in

*big honkin' sigh*

Originally posted by ONTLL's
                        Uh Katkin.. She HAS NOT.. Repeat HAS NOT yet told the Ruffling story yet!!
                        Curses, I'm shy.

Originally posted by Katkin
                        Her hands probably shake too much when she goes to type the words…
                        Yeah, that's the reason. You got it in one *grin* can you blame me?

*groan*
                        Last edited by Rune; 09 July 2006, 12:18 PM.

Comment

*lip thunk #1*

Comment

*lip thunk #2*

Comment

*Lip thunk #3*

.... squeeeee!!! so hot!

Comment

And as it appears to be just me and Jack in here, I think it's time to indulge in an early night

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X