Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...erAQOcap6s.jpg
    He's second on her sigline, she finally decided to bring him home.
    His twin clone is a Goa'uld who pretended to be a Tok'ra.

Ahhh ok, I know who you are talking about. How many is that now?

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
      http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...irst-Ones6.jpg
      Ahhh ok, I know who you are talking about. How many is that now?

Eight for the Admiral plus Sam, Teal'c and me. Word just in is that S.G.C's Evil Jonas clone has abducted them to get their DNA. Something about building an evil clone army to rule the world or some such nonsense. If you ask me, the whole thing sounds crazy. Knowing Jack, they went barhopping, got drunk, and then passed out somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Taken at the ShoWest event/convention where movie/television people promote new shows/movies for the season. They hold one every year.

oh YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*whispers to herself* soooo gorgeous ... so silver foxy-licious ... so Riiiiiiick ..... I wanna be the necklace!!!!

*terminal thunk*

Comment

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...erAQOcap8s.jpg
            Eight for the Admiral plus Sam, Teal'c and me. Word just in is that S.G.C's Evil Jonas clone has abducted them to get their DNA. Something about building an evil clone army to rule the world or some such nonsense. If you ask me, the whole thing sounds crazy. Knowing Jack, they went barhopping, got drunk, and then passed out somewhere.

Damn that's quite a handful, I couldn't image that many. Oy, abducted now that can't be good.... and barhopping, yeah that sounds like Jack.

My LJ

Comment

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14.../forsaken3.jpg
              Damn that's quite a handful. Oy, abducted that can't be good.... Barhopping, yeah that sounds like Jack.

Yeah, it's a lot, but she rotates through them. Anyway, I popped in to try to assure the Jonas gals that they haven't been abducted, but Shep sent Boonie Boy off now to join in the search, so who knows what's going to happen. BTW, ivy, do you have sleepwear as nice as ONTLLs?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...erAQOcap9s.jpg
                Yeah, it's a lot, but she rotates through them. Anyway, I popped in to try to assure the Jonas gals that they haven't been abducted, but Shep sent Boonie Boy off now to join in the search, so who knows what's going to happen. BTW, ivy, do you have sleepwear as nice as ONTLLs?
                Well Ray it depends on what you consider nice.

That's one large search party, hope ya get them back soon. . . . Ivy has sleepwear?.....

Jack!!

My LJ

Comment

Well it's time to go, later GG's!

Bye!

My LJ

Comment

Later, ivy.

Comment

Comment

Sorry I am a bit late but Guess What..

Jynjyr!! Guess who showed up late last night!!

"Those lousy, rotten, pesky border guards... Hey, coffee is good here!!"

oooh, I hope Jack doesn't mind you borowing his cup!!

"Good Morning Everyone.. Morning Ivy!!"

ONTLL: Rourke your flirting..
                        ONTLLJRS: um.. Excuse me.. Who didn't come downstairs untill what 10 minutes ago??
                        ONTLL: I was keeping our Guest company!!
                        JJRC: Doing a wonderful job at that
                        ONTLLJRS: Oh shut up!!
                        JJRC: Jealous he does get!!
                        ONTLL: Uh huh!!
                        ONTLLJRS: Where are those other two clones hiding??
                        Last edited by OneillTwo"LL"s; 27 April 2006, 11:54 AM.
                        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                        sigpic
                        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
                          So in light of finishing finals I have started capping Stargate from the pilot...this could take forever but I am quite excited!
                          Look at that early look, before they ruined your hair by that funny hair cut.(later Season 1) I am still not a fan of the dye job but it could be worse right?
                          http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...lot/CotG11.jpg
                          JJJC:What do you mean "ruined" my hair?
                          JJMC:*snicker* did you miss a memo again, believe me if you knew what we were talking about you would agree.
                          Okay now Mac be nice, you know your hair hasn't always been the coolest lol
                          JJJC:*snickers*
                          Aw forget it, I love ya both

-JJ

Ahem, I started about 6 months ago, and only on Season 2, Disk 2.. So good Luck!!
                          and who cares about his HAIR again!!... as long as those EYES
                          are not touched.. I am......

ONTLLJRS: A very Happy Camper!!
                          ONTLL: Thanks Rourke!!
                          ONTLLJRS: No problem!!
                          JJRC: Is she gonna be okay??
                          ONTLLJRS: Happens all the time
                          sigpic

Comment

Good Morning
                            http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...204/WoO039.jpg
                            We had to get up a little earlier than usual today. . . . .coffee now.
                            Ivy: Well hope you get used to it fast cuz from now on it's 4:30 everyday....
                            IJC: Everyday!?
                            Ivy: Just work days silly.

Morning Ivy...

**Side note.. I love the part in the Movie.. due to the fact that "whathername" does that stupid school girl act in front of him, Like we all would do!!

4:30 A.M. Getting up before 6 AM on work days is bad enough..

ONTLLJRS: Ahem.. Getting up before 9 AM on non-Work days is bad enough for you!!
                            ONTLL: Well I was so ocuppied in..*hand covers mouth*
                            ONTLLJRS: uh.. we got company..
                            JJRC: Oh I know about that!!
                            ONTLLJRS: What??
                            sigpic

Comment

It really doesn't, just when you think everything is calm one of them starts up on something else....it's another full-time job with much better benefits.
                              CopMAN eh, I kinda like the sound of that.
                              IJC: Don't tell me you're gonna call that other guy that.
                              Ivy: Umm well he is a man that is a cop.
                              IJC: I'm a man and i'm a general!
                              Ivy: Hmm. . . .I could go with that.

I agree on the Full-time job with Wonderful Benifits.. but no time off!!

and any suggestions of what they should do or can't do, WHAM!! Another Argument starts!!

ONTLLJRS: We don't fight
                              ONTLLJC: Good Morning.. Where is my Cup!!
                              ONTLL: Uh oh!!
                              JJRC: The White one..
                              ONTLLJC: Yeah!!
                              JJRC: I got it.. Thanks!!
                              ONTLLJC: What??
                              ONTLLJRS: Jack there are lots in the cupboard!!
                              ONTLLJC: Fine!!
                              ONTLL: Huh!!..

Oh this can't be good.. this can not be good.. oh we are in trouble. Uh Jynjyr!! I might have to keep your Rourke a little longer..

ONTLLJRS: Oh no you don't.. Two nights and that is it.. He goes home Friday Morning!!
                              ONTLLJC: Exactly!!
                              ONTLL: You guys feeling okay, your actually agreeing on something!!
                              ONTLLJC: I am fine.. due the fact I get the couch for two nights *glares at JJRC*
                              ONTLL: Well he is our guest, and he was in late last night!!
                              ONTLLJC: Yeah, yeah!! *walks over and sits on his couch*
                              ONTLL: Uh oh!!
                              sigpic

Comment

When it comes to the White Shirt more is better!! . . . . . but you knew I was gonna say that.
                                All this talk about it you know I gotta post it..........HOLD ON ONTLL's!!

MMMMM.. That look.. I like the Little smile at the end too!!

You know when you watch on T.V. this Scene is only 5 minutes long..untill he picks up the phone!! (only thing that make is bad.. is seeing "Whatshername")

JJRC: She really doesn't like Justine Bateman
                                ONTLL: ROURKE!!
                                ONTLLJRS: oh now you done it!!
                                ONTLL: No mention of that name again or you are going home!!
                                JJRC: Yes Ma'am..
                                ONTLL: Ma'am.. don't call me ma'am.. oh don't look at me like that either!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X