RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatebee
    wow ... wow feels hot in here ... where did you get that black and white picture
    It's from RDA-forever.com
    sigpic
    -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
    LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
      A quick think for me today. C7 You will LOVE Passages, an amazing ep. One of my favs.

I'm with Critter too on the hair. This is about as long as I like it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../Mac09_jpg.jpg

I never went in for long hair and you gotta admit, it got a little out of control in the later seasons. Never cared for the stach either. Not a facial hair kind of gal. Clean shaven and short hair is best for my likes.

Happy thunking all!
      I'm with you guys. Clean shaven and short hair (esp. as Jack/The Silver Fox) is my favorite look. I never watched MacGyver when it was first broadcast. I do have a collection of episodes (video files from the internet before the DVD sets came out) and I've watched a few more on TVland and SpikeTV - but I've never seen them all. I still haven't bought any of the DVD sets. The problem for me is, I like his short hair in the early seasons, but just as his face matures in the later seasons (he's more handsome than cute) his hair turns into the long mullet!

As for facial hair, I like him as Jack Rourke and Ernest Pratt - so mustaches and beards don't really bother me. However, I have to say that I really don't like that droopy mustache in some of those baseball pics...

This is probably as long as I like his hair. OK, to be honest, I'm not just looking at his hair...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        Of course I HAVE to post one of these you wouldn't know it was me!

Who are you????
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
          I agree with you on Mac's hair and the moustache--if your gonna grow facial hair grow a beard....

And my favorite is type of hair is similar to Jack's in seasons 6-8.....short and sticky-up..

I don't mind the moustache, but I totally agree with the part about sticky-up hair!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
            I'm with you guys. Clean shaven and short hair (esp. as Jack/The Silver Fox) is my favorite look. I never watched MacGyver when it was first broadcast. I do have a collection of episodes (video files from the internet before the DVD sets came out) and I've watched a few more on TVland and SpikeTV - but I've never seen them all. I still haven't bought any of the DVD sets. The problem for me is, I like his short hair in the early seasons, but just as his face matures in the later seasons (he's more handsome than cute) his hair turns into the long mullet!

As for facial hair, I like him as Jack Rourke and Ernest Pratt - so mustaches and beards don't really bother me. However, I have to say that I really don't like that droopy mustache in some of those baseball pics...

This is probably as long as I like his hair. OK, to be honest, I'm not just looking at his hair...

I don't think there are many hussies looking at the hair in this pic.
            I see he has a hanging bit of his belt just waiting for me to pull.
            sigpic

Comment

I love scruffy Jack with sticky-up hair. I'm not against the full-out beard or mustache, but it's not one o' my favorite looks on him. I could do without the out of control mullet, but hey, it was the 80's.
              Here's some dirty, sweaty Mac to drool over.
              sigpic

Comment

bump.
                sigpic

Comment

*nudge*

Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                    Passages - gotta love Whumped-Mac.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...assages-01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...assages-04.jpg

Whumped or not, I have to . . . GIGGLE . . . when I see this shot. So serious in the storyline but, look at the bottom of his foot. RDA must have been walking around the set barefoot. Mac had socks and shoes on, his feet were clean.
                    I just got my S5 set today, and I love it! So many GREAT episodes took place in S5. <g> Can't wait to dig in.

Think I can find an excuse to stay home from work tomorrow? They were talking on the radio this morning about the larger-than-normal numbers of people calling in absent to work so they can watch March Madness on TV. Personally, I think it's more likely to be those staying home to watch Mac!
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      I don't think there are many hussies looking at the hair in this pic.
                      I see he has a hanging bit of his belt just waiting for me to pull.
                      Once I can pull myself away from the piercing eyes,
                      so hard to do....
                      My gaze slides down to the indentation above the firm mouth,
                      especially that luscious lower lip...
                      Then more licking *AHEM* looking at the long neck,
                      skipping quickly over the white T,
                      To be distracted completely by the tanned and toned biceps,
                      enticingly covered with more hair to play sticky-up with (oh Bevvvvvvvvvvvv!)
                      Then finally coming at the cusp of Thunk,
                      The gaze lingers much too long on the length of supple skin-soft leather,
                      generously coming to a head with the silvery slick bullet-shaped tip.....

And that's how *my* lookin' goes!

(didn't URL it so could have it for *ahem* illustrative purposes....)
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

A loverly double-feature of lashes and tongue before I head off for the night.

mmmm.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, I counted how many times Jack O'Neill was voted Number 1 during February on
                          the Top 25 Men of Stargate Thread....

Out of 45 posts, Jack O'Neill was voted Number 1 in 18 posts!!!!

It's March!! PLEASE GO VOTE FOR JACK!!

sigpic

Comment

Okay, so TPTB want to know why Stargate's ratings are stagnant? It's because they're missing the man and the gun!

rda-forever.com
                            What would Jack do?

Comment

Here's the scene in Passages that really made me cry! RDA does communicate a lot with his eyes in this episode, too, and a tear rolls down his face in this part. So sad!

On a brighter note...chest...

rda-forever.com
                              What would Jack do?

Comment

This one is from Halloween Knights, another fave season 5 Mac episode!

rda-forever.com
                                What would Jack do?

Comment

Working...
                                X