Clear All

Originally posted by zuz
    Nice run of Jack seasons Zuz

sigpic

Comment

Thought I come by and admire the view.

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
        Thanks, Ambermoon, for the lovely pic - the blues definitely work.

And here goes "Seasons of Jack" - special edition - for Amber.

I'm so happy that somebody likes them.Thanks, Amber.
        Oh thunk you, thunk you (((zuz)))! They're fantastic! I love to watch them float by on my screensaver. RDA is such a thunk!

*I don't think Firefox or IE likes me tonight. If I open the RDA thunk in Firefox, it's like wa-a-a-ay huge. If I open up the thunk in IE, I can't URL the pics or even open some of them to their full versions...it's so dang irritating! I so want to cry! *

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
          All of them! It's hard to choose just one...I mean he's thunkalicious in all of them. Allegiance was a great ep for RDA/Jack...love his big gun action! ....Red Sky, Death Knell and Meridian for Intense!Jack. I could go on and on.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

My goodness. Finally able to get in (well, after a several break for a telephone call). I've really got to work on new caps, but my energy has been zapped. And it's getting ready to start busy season at my office (when isn't it?). I know I have this Thunk thread to keep me going!

sigpic

Comment

*ruffle* Great pics Amber, with lots of sticky-up hair!
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          *ruffle* Great pics Amber, with lots of sticky-up hair!
                          I'm always on the lookout for sticky-up hair for you Bev. I need to replenish my supply of sticky-up though...

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                            I'm always on the lookout for sticky-up hair for you Bev. I need to replenish my supply of sticky-up though...
                            You could let her look for her own sticky-up hair.

sigpic

Comment

Okay, what is going on with the Reply Screen.. ITS HUGE.. as in REALLY WIDE??

Oh well..

Anyhow, home now.. and I came here for some STRESS Relief!!

Had one client have big Seizure on me today in Public place, (had that one under control, I can take care of those) then I get back to the house, and another client ends up on the floor, barely breathing!!

So anyhow, both clients are doing fine now (after whole bunch of phone calls) and Paramedics visiting (Those Men look good in uniform!!) Me and other Staff member are just about STRESSED UP TO HERE!! PAPERWORK!! OY!!

so anyhow, how's everyone else's Day been!!

OH JACK, please come and pick me up TODAY!! I need to get OUT of HERE!!

OH look at THAT... He Heard me!!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                                Okay, what is going on with the Reply Screen.. ITS HUGE.. as in REALLY WIDE??

Oh well..

Anyhow, home now.. and I came here for some STRESS Relief!!

Had one client have big Seizure on me today in Public place, (had that one under control, I can take care of those) then I get back to the house, and another client ends up on the floor, barely breathing!!

So anyhow, both clients are doing fine now (after whole bunch of phone calls) and Paramedics visiting (Those Men look good in uniform!!) Me and other Staff member are just about STRESSED UP TO HERE!! PAPERWORK!! OY!!

so anyhow, how's everyone else's Day been!!

OH JACK, please come and pick me up TODAY!! I need to get OUT of HERE!!

OH look at THAT... He Heard me!!

Sorry about your stressful day. I'm glad Jack is there to take care of you now!

Comment

Working...
                                X