X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
    What brought you to that conclusion??

Hi Ivy and ONTTLs

That is the cutest pic ever!! I did not even notice the jeans! I was to busy looking at the cute puppy...I know....bad thunker.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap19a.jpg
      I'll have him all settled in by the time you get home...he'll be waiting on the futon.
      THUNKS, Admiral!!! ***happy dance***
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
        Nope he wasn't stolen. We strolled out quite happily, Kliggs took photos but has been sworn not to show them.
        Yep, it was his idea. He engineered the whole thing.
        Maybe the clones and synths like to stick together like a pack of wolves but the real one says he much prefers a bit of quality one to one here than meddling in everyone elses affairs any time. So thanks all the same for looking out for him but as you well know, he can certainly look after himself and maybe you'd better hunt down your own errant RC's and RS's instead before it starts getting dark and they turn feral
        *grin* Doing to him? Why assume it's me who's doing the doing to him and not vice versa? ;D Suffice to say he's very happy where he is thank you and so am I. Please don't worry about us. Life's too short
        In the words of Capt Oates (sorta) we might be some time.
        There is only one PROBLEM there Rune.... That's a picture of JACK not Rourke!!

This is Sleeping (or recovering) Rourke!!

So maybe it was YOU who got the ORGINALS mixed up and took JACK, and left ROURKE??
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
          Hi Ivy and ONTTLs

That is the cutest pic ever!! I did not even notice the jeans! I was to busy looking at the cute puppy...I know....bad thunker.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ty/1x14_19.jpg
          Sounds like you need some practice...

How did that last one sneak in there?

Comment

Did someone say they wanted to go swimming?

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
              Rourke is the one that's missing. Neither me, Jack or Mac let him out, he snuck out in the middle of the night. See Rune has the Original Rourke, so IJRC and ONTLLJRS went on a mission to find him. Mine is missing, i'm not sure about ONTLL's...

"IJRC hasn't come home yet!!"

He's here, HOME Safe with me!! Even brought me my coffee!!

Which by the way, isn't working very Fast this AM
              sigpic

Comment

*picks self up off the floor* A little warning next time please!

Comment

He's here, HOME Safe with me!! Even brought me my coffee!!

Which by the way, isn't working very Fast this AM

Nice try...but that's not IJRC.

Comment

HOLY HANNAH!! IVY.. IJRC when to Admirals House!! I thought he wasn't gonna go..

So that's why Admiral wasn't on the Thread yesterday!!

pssst. Nice screencap for #1
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                      *picks self up off the floor* A little warning next time please!
                      http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...n11_edited.jpg

little warning...

Comment

bump...

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          Hey, is this gonna be a game of Finders-Keepers Losers Weepers??? Cause I'm geared up to round me up some fellas!! I'm armed with cake, pizza, and beer!! **giggling**

Hey Nell. Why don't you just asked Jynjyr for the "Rent-a-Clone" phone number!!
                          Rent a Rourke clone for the Weekend, find out how he is and then decide if you want to get one!!

No Hi-jacking already trained clones!! **looks around for the Clone Manual**
                          or we might report you to the S.P.C.J.C. (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Jack Clones)

"That GGG is not allowed to Steal Clones!!"

I know that ROURKE that is why I am reading the Manual..
                          sigpic

Comment

There is only one PROBLEM there Rune.... That's a picture of JACK not Rourke!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...IEASp24458.jpg
                            This is Sleeping (or recovering) Rourke!!

So maybe it was YOU who got the ORGINALS mixed up and took JACK, and left ROURKE??
                            Ohhh nice try but you're way off course if you think I'm that careless.

Jack was for variety only. Remember, it's the spice, yeah?

Here's Rourke who's very happy and here is where he says he's staying so 'fraid you're just gonna have to get used to it, you have your synth back after all

Comment

Whew, finally caught up, wasn't able to thunk yesterday. Gotta go now tho. Have a good one.

Shelly
                              My Photos
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                                AH - Well, I'm sure they'll miss how sweet they had it after they see the grass isn't greener...especially for Rourkes!
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...idyouthink.jpg
                                And if the Synthetic and clone were smart they would have learned a few things about missions from the JaC's of the world!

I can't pass this without commenting!!

EXCUSE ME!! But Rourke Clones and Synthetics (the only one is mine ) were made before Jack Oneill Clones..

Look at the Dates of Movie and the Date Stargate Debut!!

ONTLL: Rourke what are you doing??
                                ONTLLJRS: Nothing.. you were in the bathroom. Just commenting
                                ONTLL: Ah, and its not even a Rune post.. WOW!!
                                ONTLLJRS: oh and another thing.. I CAME home Last night
                                ONTLL: Rourke don't be snarky!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X