No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some clones are just not made to last!!! Heh, heh, heh!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      (((((Katkin)))) sorry I missed you, I'll catch you next time, it's all good here but *deep breath* I miss Jaaaaaaack

And Laramie? Now I'm sure I'm too young to know what you're talking about there *grin*
      GGs, this afternoon I waved my magic wand and I now have a Robert Fuller clone to go with my Jack clone. RFC is out back teaching JC some trick-riding skills.

NO… I MEANT HORSERIDING!!!!!!!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Oooh ahh, lovely pics since I last visited.
        Here's s'more preciousness for ya.
        sigpic
        -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
        LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Here's the front side of my new O'Neill t-shirt in chocolate brown. Proudly worn by this GG!!

***This is a bonafide product labelled O'Neill after a baseball player.***
          What a happy coincidence for me in my little world of Thunk!!
          sigpic

Comment

Hi...sorry I really have been a bad RDA/Jack Thunker. Guess what? It is the 23rd of January where I am... Is someone having a birthday?

~*~ Richard! ~*~

Do you think Richard might enjoy some cake?

Comment

Very cool cake Drwho'srose!! It's still a few hours off where i am but have fun celebrating early!

Shelly
              My Photos
              sigpic

Comment

Lorie's back! Hi! Been a long time, good to see you back in the gutter with us!

Jack's waving hi to you too.
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Katkin, never saw Laramie but remember Robert Fuller from Emergency. He was a pretty good looking guy. I was more into Randy Mantooth then though.

Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Since I won't be here until late tomorrow (week of training), I'll go ahead and be early.

Happy Birthday Richard Dean Anderson

sigpic

Comment

Well, it's been a long day, time for me to head on out of here. Looking forward to the RDA birthday celebration we hopefully will be having in here and seeing lots of pics posted in honor of the man's day. Have a good night everyone!

Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

Lorie!!!!!!

Good to see you here again!! We've missed you!

sigpic

Comment

Hey, GGG's!! I'm back from my weekend in Oregon. Just finished reading the 23 pages I missed!! I saw Verona's post and am reminded once again....

***subliminal***subliminal***

You mock me now, but when this works, you will all be the first to know.

Comment

A good night nudge to The Man!!! Plenty more where those came from....tee, hee, hee!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                              Katkin, never saw Laramie but remember Robert Fuller from Emergency. He was a pretty good looking guy. I was more into Randy Mantooth then though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...emento06b2.jpg

RANDY MANTOOTH???!!!! I can’t find any words to do justice to that, Shelly.

OT, I know, but since we seem to be the only hussies still up, here are a few pics to prove I am not sinking into the Bob Saget madness again… The Silver Fox still reigns supreme but I reckon my RF clone is mighty purty! Plus, of course, he has the stamina of a gunslinger in his mid-20s. I can’t do links, so cut and paste these into your browser for proof… BIG GUN ALERT!

http://tonygill.co.uk/images/Atsuk104.JPG
                              http://tonygill.co.uk/images/Atsuk114.JPG
                              http://tonygill.co.uk/images/mh05.jpg

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

Comment

OK, so it looks like I can do links after all. So sue me! It is late and I’m on my second glass…

Comment

Working...
                                X