Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmberMoon
    (((((zuz))))) thunk you thunk you!
    You're welcome! BTW Nice manip from Heroes.
    "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1...comm0421hu.png
      My last pic for the night...just to drive some of the hussy's crazy! Goodnight y'all!
      Good night and sweet dreams (((AmberMoon)))

"Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Bump up the page

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
          I just had somebody tell me something that I'm praying isn't true. Could somebody please tell me if they've heard anything to this affect.

The S10 spoiler is that
          Spoiler:
          in S10, they'll use Moebius or some other time-travel thing to eradicate Jack completely from the SG universe. And not just temporarily, but for good! He'll not exist and never have existed . . . that kind of thing.

Please tell me this is just an ugly rumor. . . .
          I hadn't heard that, but I certainly hope it is a rumur.

sigpic

Comment

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1...comm0421hu.png
            My last pic for the night...just to drive some of the hussy's crazy! Goodnight y'all!
            Ack!!!! So rude!!! Get it off, Get it off!!!!

Need *gasp* Jack *gasp* without *gasp* headgear.

Jack prepares to zat Amber for posting a boonie
            sigpic

Comment

Hello Campers!! So um.. Want to see some pictures or WHAT??

Okay, Okay here you go!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, don't do anything to these pictures, I HAVE taken time and energy to RE-SIZE them, and put my MARK on them. Don't share them with other Boards, You can make an ANNOUNCEMENT that they are here, but don't LINK them PLEASE!! and Thanks!!

Okay I HAVE RE-Sized them, But some ARE HUGE (so being nice to Dial-ups, I was one before) I am Linking them!!

Okay this is when I first Arrived at Lake Louise, I had my Camera, and was walking around, I followed the PRESS and well
              Lookie who showed up!!

He is in GREY hat, Orange Jacket and white Gloves!! Just before the bottom of the Stairs!!

My HANDS WERE SHAKING so MUCH!! I am lucky the pictures turned out!! I am now SHAKING!!

Well after these pics, they went inside, So I wondered around, they have a Guest Servies, so I asked them if they knew Anything, Well they gave me an Schedule of what was going on for the Weekend!! I don't have a picture of it cuz mine got a little WET!! (Another post is need for that!!)
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Squueeeee... eventhough he's so small there...
                I think I have to consider Lake Louise on my next year vacation , but the snow look colddd *brrr*
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Okay, Afterwards they were doing the UGG Skiers and Instructors Challenge!!

So I waited around!!

Well they started comming out of the Lodge (Where they all had Lunch!!)

So I watched, and saw RDA come walking down the Stairs!! I was NERVOUS AGAIN!!
                  but anyhow, I manage to walk over, RDA was posing with a bunch of other fans!!
                  I never got my picture with him. I don't look good in pictures. Well then anyhow, HE started walking away, talking to a Ski Instructor!!

Sorry can Link this one!!

so anyhow, He started moving slowly on ski's toward this Challenge part, and I yelled "Mr. Anderson, Mr. Anderson"
                  No Answer..
                  Then I YELLED "Richard" he slowed down, then I YELLED "RICK" well he stopped and did this!!

and well since he finally stopped I walked up to him after talking the picture and said Thanks
                  He said "No problem"
                  I said "Well since I have you attention you mind Signing"
                  He said "Sure"
                  So I pulled out my Folder, and then searched for my PEN, I couldn't find which pocket (Plus I was NERVOUS) and then
                  I said "For Crying out Loud!!"
                  and I HEARD A GIGGLE!! I looked up he Smiled!! (I Just about dropped!!) so anyhow, I found the pen.
                  HE took off his GLOVES!! (I am so Sorry ShimmeringStar!!) but his HANDS!!
                  Well He Signed it (It a picture from "ABYSS" that Ambermoon (HUGS) printed for me) and then
                  HE asked "Who's this?" pointing to the corner of picture that says "donebyONTLL's"
                  I looked at him and said "ME"
                  He smiled agian!!
                  and then I asked "You feel like updating this??" I lifted the picture he Signed and showed him (I brought the picture he signed 14 years ago at the hockey game for me!! (first time I met him)) and he looked at it, and then looked that the front of the book and looked up at me again!!
                  He said "NO WAY, its YOU!!"
                  I looked at him and said "YES"
                  He asked "Hilton Hotel, MacGyver Questions, B*T*C!!"
                  I said "Yes"
                  HE said "COOL!!"
                  so I said "Thanks"
                  HE looked around and said "I have to get to this Thing"
                  I said "Right behind you!!"
                  and HE SMILED AGAIN!!

To be Continued!!
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]

So I waited around!!

I never got my picture with him. I don't look good in pictures. Well then anyhow, HE started walking away, talking to a Ski Instructor!!
                    Wonderful picture ONTLLS! How great that he remembered.
                    sigpic

Comment

Very cool OneillTwo"LL"s - Thanks for sharing

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

*snippage*

*snippage*
                        Like a tall glass of water! Does he look gorgeous or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          Ack!!!! So rude!!! Get it off, Get it off!!!!

Need *gasp* Jack *gasp* without *gasp* headgear.
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...05/s6og1ks.jpg

Jack prepares to zat Amber for posting a boonie
                          Jack can zat me anytime! I got more Kliggs, you wanna see?

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                            I just had somebody tell me something that I'm praying isn't true. Could somebody please tell me if they've heard anything to this affect.

The S10 spoiler is that
                            Spoiler:
                            in S10, they'll use Moebius or some other time-travel thing to eradicate Jack completely from the SG universe. And not just temporarily, but for good! He'll not exist and never have existed . . . that kind of thing.

Please tell me this is just an ugly rumor. . . .
                            I don't think Jack's fans would let go something like that, beside TPB left Jack story line open in the hope that RDA would come back in episodes or in the second Movie.
                            sigpic

Comment

So I waited around!!

so anyhow, He started moving slowly on ski's toward this Challenge part, and I yelled "Mr. Anderson, Mr. Anderson"
                              No Answer..
                              Then I YELLED "Richard" he slowed down, then I YELLED "RICK" well he stopped and did this!!
                              OMG! that close to him and have a convo ! and he looks great *sigh*
                              more! more! more!
                              sigpic

Comment

OK, after a few hours I have finished my Jack sig. I'm new (if you haven't heard that from me before) so I need help figuring out this URL thing I have to do. Anyone willing to explain it to me....??????

Please note, your efforts will help me apply my signature and it is my first one, so please don't expect anything spectacular......I do need some help though.

Comment

Working...
                                X