Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    Hi hussies....remember me?????

....we'll see if they remember me...that was begging talk for "you know what"!
    Maybe...let's see...last time I was wrong.

Comment

(((((AQO))))) You can never go wrong with Jack you hussie you....but these are definitely my favorite Jack! Thunks from the bottom of my ever thunkin' heart!!!!!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        (((((AQO))))) You can never go wrong with Jack you hussie you....but these are definitely my favorite Jack! Thunks from the bottom of my ever thunkin' heart!!!!!
        You're welcome!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...iefcandle1.jpg
            22:00...VIP quarters...don't be late...and be sure you bring vanilla pudding this time...not chocolate.
            Okay, I'm back from the store with the vanilla pudding...a little winded, in all the excitement I forgot to take the car.

Thanks Stargatefan.com for cap

That's just sad.

Comment

Welcome back, SLB!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hey, what are you doing with that pudding! I was saving it for later!!

Comment

Hello Campers.. or should I say...

Best friend was hit in a car accident this AM, and now is in hospital, spent time with her till Parents arrived!

Don't worry, she is gonna be okay, broken leg and big bruise on head, but is okay, her Car however is TOAST!! it was the other drivers fault, so I guess she gets a new car, and other driver gets nothing!!

So what's up..
                      Admiral, you behaving lately, been to the locker yet??
                      Ivy, how is your Rourke Clone, still a Whimp!!
                      Hey Kliggins, do I have to post some more HATS??

SO anyhow, thought I would say Hi!!

oh Been watching Season 4 of MacGyver...
                      Why Can't they get this Right!!
                      Timmberland Motel and Campground.. is in Surrey, British Columbia, not Alberta, Canada!! OY!!
                      MacGyver people got it wrong.. but I know RDA didn't..

The Timmberland Motel is in Hinton, Alberta.. cuz I drove by it this past summer!! that is what Shocked me when I watched the episode!!
                      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                      sigpic
                      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        I call it scrubbing... But with this one, I did a major overhaul...
                        OK, you wanted a warning...
                        OH THUNK YOU, THUNK YOU!!
                        sigpic

Comment

You're welcome, Jynjyr. I'm not really trying very hard to boost my post count, but the thing is, I do have all these little Jack avatars that are just waiting to be released...

No Arguments from Me Either!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Amber Oh you're so right! He does make it easy. And of course, it's also a labor of love...

oh That LOOK!!

P.S. Mala, your helping me reach my 4,000 post count..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                              Hello Campers.. or should I say...

Best friend was hit in a car accident this AM, and now is in hospital, spent time with her till Parents arrived!

Don't worry, she is gonna be okay, broken leg and big bruise on head, but is okay, her Car however is TOAST!! it was the other drivers fault, so I guess she gets a new car, and other driver gets nothing!!

So what's up..
                              Admiral, you behaving lately, been to the locker yet??
                              Ivy, how is your Rourke Clone, still a Whimp!!
                              Hey Kliggins, do I have to post some more HATS??

SO anyhow, thought I would say Hi!!

oh Been watching Season 4 of MacGyver...
                              Why Can't they get this Right!!
                              Timmberland Motel and Campground.. is in Surrey, British Columbia, not Alberta, Canada!! OY!!
                              MacGyver people got it wrong.. but I know RDA didn't..

The Timmberland Motel is in Hinton, Alberta.. cuz I drove by it this past summer!! that is what Shocked me when I watched the episode!!
                              Sorry to hear about your friend! Glad to hear she'll be okay. Maybe you should take her some pictures of RDA! That should make her feel better

Comment

I've been 'playing' with RDA/Jack, S/J and the REAL SG1 lately (for ex., see the above manip of the 5-man team). It's just that I've gotten a little tired of just plain capping and I thought that I'd do something different ...
                                Some of you may have already seen this on MW... The original pic, if you recall, is of RDA in blue. But I decided that I liked him better in black (like the black shirt that he wore in FULL ALERT). So I changed the shirt color and played with the lighting... Anyway, I think it changes the picture in a hot sorta way...
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...lkportMREV.jpg
                                OK, that's all for now...See ya later, GGs....
                                that an UNDERSTATEMENT!!

Oh, oh..oh.. Breathe in, breathe out... breathe in, breathe out...oh forget it..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X