RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Anyone ever notice how she is staring at him as he gets dressed?

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...m/s2jos2ks.jpg

Tough job!
    Wouldn't you stare.

On this subject - I got a laugh today. And confused the salesman.
    I stopped at the motorcycle place to ask them a question about my bike and trade-ins. I'm talking to the guy who sold me mine, glanced to my left and started snickering. There was an old BMW motorcycle and side car right next to me. I could ruffle the hair of the (invisible) guy sitting in it.

Hey, Kliggins, is that your bunny logo on the sidecar?
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
      Golf can be fun. When the weather is right, walking the course in nice. I was a 'fair weather' golfer. If it was raining, I didn't go out. I miss it sometimes.

LOL - love the smiley.

Other than freezing my tush off, it was a good day. I didn't burn anything, the bird wasn't dry (thank you Alton Brown and Good Eats), and I have just enough leftovers for the weekend.
      The downside - it's 12 FLIPPIN' degrees here. Thanks for sending the Alberta Clipper, ON2LL. I had to go to the store this morning and heard that the Wal-mart had 300 people waiting at 5:00am. Fistfights ensued. *shakes head*

I'm could say something rude about basting and golden brown and delicious but, I'll leave it to your own imaginations.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...r/golden07.jpg
      I heard throughout the day from various people about some of the goings-ons at other Wal-Marts. It's still another hour or so before the local news, so it'll be interesting to see what else happened...

Here at 3:30 a.m. it was 18 degrees F with 15-20 mph winds. And yes, I pulled on my long winter wool coat and 2 heavy scarves & 2 sets of socks and gloves and managed to get myself near the front of one of those Wal-Mart lines.... I could say a lot about crowd mentalities and rudeness and even more about how Wal-Mart needs to switch how they give out the vouchers for the limited number of "prize" products that they're luring everyone out there that early with, but I shan't.... (and there was only 25 of the item I was wanting.)

But I am the proud new owner of a laptop that only cost $376. Too pooped after a day full of shopping to start playing with it, but I'm trying to tell myself that my temporarily permanent red cheeks and nearly frostbitten toes were worth it!!!!

How Jack looked when he was informed that he too was getting up at 2:30 in the morning to go stand in line...
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
        UH HELLO... Look at us NORTH of the Border!! We have current temps of -5 Celcius that is 23 degree Fahrenheit for you SOUTH of the border.. So um, no complaining okay.. and Saturday is supposed to BRING that White Stuff again!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...y/IEAS2173.jpg
        "Okay which GGG's upset my Girl??"

Girl, you say.. Yeah right.. UPSTAIRS now!! MARCH!!

**ONTLLJRS smiles and starts to walk up the stairs**

Uh that is a sign from me saying its NAP TIME!!

Will catch up in a few hours.. LATER GGG's..

"A nap you say?"

That actually sounds pretty good. I have a feeling that I'm going to be nodding off in a few hours myself as tired as I am! Was tempted to go take a nap too. Ah well...

Oh... was at Target at some point this a.m. Thought it was interesting they had SG:Atlantis S1 and Mac Season... which one was it (3 or 4?) for sale in there and no SG: SG1.... They had a lot of box sets of older & newer "classic" TV series. I managed to convince myself I needed the Bewitched S1&2 DVD's as an early Christmas gift to myself.... Use to love how things happened when Sam's nose twitched...

Jack tries the nose twitch...
        No luck so far.
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

I'm baaaack!!

"Its about time"

I had a Long Nap!!

"Is that what your calling it!!"

Yasureyabetcha!!

"I think that was one of the BEST naps we ever had!!"

Rourke!!

ONTLLJC: Oh Really!!
          ONTLL:
          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
          sigpic
          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Jack watches the evening news about the 'Black Friday' Shoppers...

Comment

And begins to wonder if a front row seat at Wal-Mart would have been better than the seats he and Teal'c had for the J-ello wrestling event...

Comment

'Course we Gutter Gals wouldn't have allowed him watch for long...
                He had driving and package carrying duty today....

Comment

He gassed it up quite a few times today...

Comment

Eventually he did get in the shopping spirit...
                    "This perfume is only $2 today?
                    Good. I'll take 5."

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...S6/SPjack6.jpg
                      And begins to wonder if a front row seat at Wal-Mart would have been better than the seats he and Teal'c had for the J-ello wrestling event...
                      If it was today, the seats at the J-ello wrestling event would have been better. Today and through the next weeks until the first of year. I don't shopping for Christmas unless it is during the week. The stores are not as crowded.

Comment

"But it was only $2 a bottle!"

"It wasn't?"

"Oh."

Comment

Jack dares us to make him do it next year...

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                            Tell me about it. First, GW is slow. And now I really can't access it from work. When they were doing the upgrades, apparently my ISP server (or whatever) is not looking for the updated page. Grr!
                            Oh, and if anyone's seen my good karma, I'd like it back, please.

Maybe it left with your paper that you did??

"I don't think sarcasm is gonna go over well here!"

Too Much Sleep

"Uh yeah!!"

Geez wonder what episodes I watched lately!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                              If it was today, the seats at the J-ello wrestling event would have been better. Today and through the next weeks until the first of year. I don't shopping for Christmas unless it is during the week. The stores are not as crowded.
                              LOL! I know. Today's shopping was mainly for me because of some of the specials. Otherwise nearly everyone else gets $ in a nice card. Maybe one or two odds & ends gifts, but that's it.

Jack hiding from the leftover turkey he's about to have for dinner this evening...

Comment

Originally Posted by ivy714
                                Yeah, it's slowing down again.
                                http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...Orderpt2-6.jpg
                                He's good. I took him to a hockey game last night, so he's a little tired.
                                Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...mholeex851.jpg
                                Hockey? You took him to Minnesota again? No wonder he's tired.
                                Sorry IJC... Hope it wasn't that bad.. My Local OILERS Beat the Minnesota Wilds butt!!

YEAH OILERS!!

ooh sorry.. um, back on Subject!!

Now this is the Hockey Player I prefer to see!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X