RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    A-a-and the RDA special is on the Season 8 region 1 discs? *looks skeptical that her region could have anything so cool on it*
    Oh yes, Season 8, Disc 1. Its the first thing I watched when I got the DVD's.

Comment

*slams head on desk* see, see I knew I didn't have....wha...wha-wait a minute....I DO have it? I have IT? I HAVE it? I HAVE IT!!!!!!Bye guys, love you, hugs all around, see you....bye!

Comment

*slams head on desk* see, see I knew I didn't have....wha...wha-wait a minute....I DO have it? I have IT? I HAVE it? I HAVE IT!!!!!!Bye guys, love you, hugs all around, see you....bye!
        LMAO! Go watch it Mel, see how HANDSOME *slurp* Rick is, you silly!

I assume you kinda lost interest once you've learned that Region 1 only have
        short-version THREADS (you're FAVORITE word ) ?
        they said they'll rectify this though *crossing fingers*
        sigpic
        sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
          Oh yes, Season 8, Disc 1. Its the first thing I watched when I got the DVD's.
          *high-fiving SLBaum* WOOHOO! and I was capping it straight away too

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
            *high-fiving SLBaum* WOOHOO! and I was capping it straight away too

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...DE/JACK/14.jpg
            And I for one am enjoying your caps

Comment

KEWL!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Whooo-ooooo I really,really,really,really,absolutely, totally,completely,insanely, monumentally,unbelievably, fantastically, unimaginably, extremely, LOVE THAT MAN!!!! I'd heard the Region 2's had all the good stuff but whoever said that must not have been obsessed with Rick because that was soooo coooooooool!!!

Of course you had a point about Threads (my favorite word but really only when The Man says it) Anyway, on the plus side, I got to watch it with my mom w/out the whole maternal looks I get when one of my shows has a 'bedroom scene' Some things were easier when she wasn't a Gater... Anyway I still want the full version, but it worked out well this way for me.

Comment

Hi Ives I'm cashing it in. Night. and I have to say it

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((RICK)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Hi Ives I'm cashing it in. Night. and I have to say it

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((RICK)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                        Hey Mel, Good Night

My LJ

Comment

My LJ

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Hey
                              Even if I´m alone here right now, I´m glad, I made it to come back after a really really stressful week..

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
                              >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
                              >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
                              >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
                                >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
                                >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
                                >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

Working...
                                X