Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
    Pssst. I have Two Cats
    and I would be so Nervous... Thinking that it will be 14 years in 16 days that I Met him!!
    *speaking through clenched teeth* ONTLL's I love you but I swear one of these days....

Comment

ThUnKouch!!!!
      Great job Shelly!!
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Someone asked for some more so here you go

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon

Would it surprise you if I said the plastic wrap was still firmly afixed to the loverly box!
          WHAT!!

OY Ambermoon..

"I don't Want to Hear it!!"

Okay, What committee do we phone or email to tell that a GGG's has NOT opened her Season 8 of Stargate YET!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
            *speaking through clenched teeth* ONTLL's I love you but I swear one of these days....

sorry Mel!!
            sigpic

Comment

WHAT!!

<snip>

Okay, What committee do we phone or email to tell that a GGG's has NOT opened her Season 8 of Stargate YET!!
              I can do better than that. I don't even *have* my S8 yet, and I have no intention of getting it! Call it a conscientious objection to TPTB who didn't give us a Chimera-like SamandJack moment before the end of S8. Just makes me soooooooo angry . . . Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we see Sam and Jack in a major, serious liplock - in this universe, in thsi time, where it's *really* them - *then* I'll buy the S8.

Get the feeling you've touched on a sore subject? <g>
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                I can do better than that. I don't even *have* my S8 yet, and I have no intention of getting it! Call it a conscientious objection to TPTB who didn't give us a Chimera-like SamandJack moment before the end of S8. Just makes me soooooooo angry . . . Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When we see Sam and Jack in a major, serious liplock - in this universe, in thsi time, where it's *really* them - *then* I'll buy the S8.

Get the feeling you've touched on a sore subject? <g>
                I know what you mean Buc I have been waiting to see them in a lip lock too...something that isn't alternate reality or alien influenced...

Comment

That Correct Chevron.. Keep Bugging her!!

We should Report her to someone.. is there a committee or something like that!!
                  *poke ONTLL* shush! shush! lower your voice, I've opened mine weeks ago, but only saw the first 3 eps
                  and the special RDA

Last edited by L-JADE; 28 October 2005, 09:01 PM.
                  sigpic
                  sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
                    *poke ONTLL* shush! shush! lower your voice, I've opened mine weeks ago, but only saw the first 3 eps and the special RDA

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ADE/JACK/3.jpg
                    Let me guess. The RDA special only the Region 2's get?

Comment

Let me guess. The RDA special only the Region 2's get?
                      The RDA special is also on the R1's

Comment

Fun with Jack

Comment

Okay somebody help! I'm having a dense as a post moment and I'm very confused, and I thought I just posted something and it's not here so I must not have...and I'm really confused and kindof tired and my glasses are smudged and which region is the united states in again?

Comment

Okay somebody help! I'm having a dense as a post moment and I'm very confused, and I thought I just posted something and it's not here so I must not have...and I'm really confused and kindof tired and my glasses are smudged and which region is the united states in again?
                            US is region 1 - there has been some wierd stuff with posts since the update this afternoon.

Comment

A-a-and the RDA special is on the Season 8 region 1 discs? *looks skeptical that her region could have anything so cool on it*

Comment

A-a-and the RDA special is on the Season 8 region 1 discs? *looks skeptical that her region could have anything so cool on it*
                                Yep it's on the R1's

Comment

Working...
                                X