RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ivy714
    Housework can ba a pain. I keep coming back too, I was on most of the day at work, then I hopped on again when I got home......
    I hear ya. I'm trying to finish my 2nd paper for class and can't seem to do it. It only needs to be 2 pages and I've got 1/4 of a page to go. But I just can't do it!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
      Can you say a-d-d-i-c-t-e-d ?
      Ooo yea, you know just a little......

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
        I hear ya. I'm trying to finish my 2nd paper for class and can't seem to do it. It only needs to be 2 pages and I've got 1/4 of a page to go. But I just can't do it!
        Yea, i've been there. Sometimes i'll put my work on hold for a bit while I catch up.

My LJ

Comment

What I was doing while GW was unavailable.

clickie for the biggie
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            I just burst out laughing every time I see Jack in this outfit...it is the MOST awful thing ever...even he can't make it look good...oh yes, he still looks wonderful....but YIKES that, that, that thing he's wearing!!!!
            Oh but Critter, it's so form fitting. <SIGH> It's the new G flight suits the AF have. I like it. Snnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggg
            Shelly
            My Photos
            sigpic

Comment

I'm glad I'm single. Really I am. In fact, if RDA walked up to my house, knocked on my door, looked me straight in the eye and said "I want you" I'd....I'd...I'd....
              I'd yank him into the house so fast, his shoes would get left on the porch.

*comes back to her computer room and the 3 cats, the only things that share sleeping space*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
                For some odd reason I keep getting logged out and it's driving me crazy.....is anyone else having that problem?

YES! I keep meaning to ask about that too but keep forgetting. I was wondering if it was just me. Annoying. What browser do you use? I'm on Firefox and was wondering if that's what made the difference or what was the deal.
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Working on tweaking my caps. Here are a few samples.

Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

Congrats Melpomene on 1500

sigpic

Comment

Off to tweak some more. Night all.

Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Nighters, All.

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad I'm single. Really I am. In fact, if RDA walked up to my house, knocked on my door, looked me straight in the eye and said "I want you" I'd....I'd...I'd....
                            Originally posted by Jynjyr
                            I'd yank him into the house so fast, his shoes would get left on the porch.

*comes back to her computer room and the 3 cats, the only things that share sleeping space*
                            Hell, I'd probably do that too, and I'm NOT single!! (looks around to make sure hubby isn't reading over shoulder)
                            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              I just burst out laughing every time I see Jack in this outfit...it is the MOST awful thing ever...even he can't make it look good...oh yes, he still looks wonderful....but YIKES that, that, that thing he's wearing!!!!
                              That's funny because I find it super, super hot, sexy, and oh, so gorgeous on him. And it's equally as attractive on Sam.

Guess beauty really is in the eye . . .
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Holy thunking buckets of drool! (((((Shelly))))) These caps are just totally, absofragginglutely gorgeous! I am like so jealous that that that your caps are so absofragginglutely fantastic!

Comment

Working...
                                X