RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
    That's why we have our clones, isn't it?

MMC: I don't like the way she's looking at us....
    MJC: That's funny...I really don't mind...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
      *lies down on couch* Well it all started when I was a little girl...

Let me settle in then tell me all about it.

Comment

I'm glad I'm single. Really I am. In fact, if RDA walked up to my house, knocked on my door, looked me straight in the eye and said "I want you" I'd....I'd...I'd....
        You'd what?

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
          Dreams are a good substitute. So much more can happen in a dream. A man like that is definatley dream worthy.
          Yes, I'm quoting myself but talking about dreams, I'm off to bed now otherwise I won't be able to work tonight. Many dreams of Jack are to come, I am sure of this.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tcity10281.jpg
              Let me settle in then tell me all about it.
              Well there was this dark creepy closet in my bedroom that scared me at night. I had this Care Bear and I felt safer when he was with me... then when I got older and realized it was just a stuffed purple bear...I wanted something a little more....alive...

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                There are days when I would like to have someone (as I am critically single) and then there are days where I'm glad it's just me. However, I'd jump at the chance to have someone like RDA.

I definitely would not mind the 26 year age gap. AT. ALL.
                I totally understand where your coming from. Most days i'm glad i'm single--I know that probably sounds horrible... But, it would be really nice to find someone like him I wouldn't mind the 31 year age gap.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
                  I totally understand where your coming from. Most days i'm glad i'm single--I know that probably sounds horrible But, it would be really nice to find someone like him I wouldn't mind the 31 year age gap.
                  Doensn't sound horrible. I just said almost the exact same thing. And I think it was divcon? offered to trade her husband for him.... Hmmm we're almost the same age.

Comment

Doensn't sound horrible. I just said almost the exact same thing. And I think it was divcon? offered to trade her husband for him.... Hmmm we're almost the same age.
                    I'm slowly catching up.......you are right, wow that is almost the exact same thing. Yea it was divcon, if i had a boyfriend i'd trade him for RDA We're only a few years apart....

My LJ

Comment

Amber....I see you!!!

Have you opened your box set yet?!?!!?
                      sigpic

Comment

Well there was this dark creepy closet in my bedroom that scared me at night. I had this Care Bear and I felt safer when he was with me... then when I got older and realized it was just a stuffed purple bear...I wanted something a little more....alive...

Purple? Oh yeah...the one with two lollipops on front. Well, that explains a lot.

Comment

bump...

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X