No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Watching Season 8 tonight and Well checked the PhotoGallery!!

WARNING! The FOLOWING PICTURES are not for the faint-hearted thunker! Please make sure that your seatbelt is securely fastened and that you are close to an emergency exit - or at least a soft landing place. -thanks Alaskhah

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

ThUnK ouch!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

BEV!!! What did you do??
          sigpic

Comment

OH MY.... EYES!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey Rune.. Got a Smile that tops your Reckoning Smile!!
              sigpic

Comment

OH Admiral, found a picture to go with your Signature Line..

sigpic

Comment

LAST One..

Now going to watch Disk 2 of Season 8..

Later GGG's
                  sigpic

Comment

*hic*

MMJC: Uh, oh... Girl's Night Out is over. Now the fun of watching her starts... At least she appears to be a happy drunk tonight.

*hic* Not drunk, clone...

Comment

Making sure Jack is where he belongs.

Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Nighters all!

Shelly
                          My Photos
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
                            My biggest regret and least favorite thing about this episode is that we didn't get any TLC, followup, or anything regarding these injuries on his neck and the fact that he was nearly asphyxiated. Sam needs to kiss it and make it better. And if she's busy, somebody very near and dear to me would be *happy* to stand in for her.

Sorry, I'm not going to change the picture so it doesn't display, as I think being able to see the marks is important to my post.
                            - Mary
                            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              *hic*
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...16Urgo_057.jpg

MMJC: Uh, oh... Girl's Night Out is over. Now the fun of watching her starts... At least she appears to be a happy drunk tonight.

*hic* Not drunk, clone...
                              (((MeiMei))) Partying without your MMJC!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                                My biggest regret and least favorite thing about this episode is that we didn't get any TLC, followup, or anything regarding these injuries on his neck and the fact that he was nearly asphyxiated. Sam needs to kiss it and make it better. And if she's busy, somebody very near and dear to me would be *happy* to stand in for her.

Sorry, I'm not going to change the picture so it doesn't display, as I think being able to see the marks is important to my post.
                                *hic* I din't do it... Don't pay any 'tention to the *hic* clone... Not my fault his neck has a boo boo.... *giggle* *giggle* *hic*

Comment

Working...
                                X