RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rune
    You don't but Jack is welcome to. He's such a good and thorough teacher.

No comment...

I'm in danger of having Colonel M shove me under his desk again. (did I say that out loud?)

Comment

All this talk about celery and fruit (the non-dancing kind) is making me hungry... Isn't it past dinnertime where you are, Rune? I have to find something to eat - it's a late lunch today - too much distraction...

Do you gals remember this scene from Rules of Engagement?

Tuna Torture
      sigpic

Comment

Early lunch bump...

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          All this talk about celery and fruit (the non-dancing kind) is making me hungry... Isn't it past dinnertime where you are, Rune? I have to find something to eat - it's a late lunch today - too much distraction...

Do you gals remember this scene from Rules of Engagement?

Tuna Torture

That was a riot!

Comment

Heheh, I love the tuna torture scene. Doesn't take Jack long to break down resistance does it ... (would it ever?)

It's almost 7.30pm here Mala and since it's only me and the daughter it's grab what you want for dinner no holds barred no combination too off the wall

Mmm, peaches now

Comment

leather bump...

Comment

bump...

Comment

OT- query....

How do you spell whupped?

Sentence is...'She led him away like a whupped puppy.'

I don't think I'm spelling it right...should I say whumped instead?

Or maybe I should say whipped????

Comment

Never mind....my beta was online...going with 'whooped'.

As you were, everyone...

Comment

Did you say bump??? Gee whiz, speaking of bump, I am presenting my new sig **Thanks, Mala50** Now, tell me....how scary would it be if you were to meet Alpha Male Jack in the dark, alone, without chance of rescue (aka no interruption)???? C'mon, 'fess up!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                        Heheh, I love the tuna torture scene. Doesn't take Jack long to break down resistance does it ... (would it ever?)

It's almost 7.30pm here Mala and since it's only me and the daughter it's grab what you want for dinner no holds barred no combination too off the wall

Sounds like dinner at our house now with the empty nest. It's basically whoever flinches first, cooks. Or it's whatever you can find that satisfies you, eat it. OR we order take-out.

Another funny Jack moment. His antics in the background of this scene from Entity always make me laugh.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          Did you say bump??? Gee whiz, speaking of bump, I am presenting my new sig **Thanks, Mala50** Now, tell me....how scary would it be if you were to meet Alpha Male Jack in the dark, alone, without chance of rescue (aka no interruption)???? C'mon, 'fess up!!!

Bring him on...

Great job on the sig, GGs!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                            Scary? Hmmm, well a little fear is supposed to be good for you so a little jack fear would therefore be extremely good for you

Actually I think if I didn't pass out from sheer excitement I could run through a whole spectrum of feelings before I even remembered fear, in fact the only fear would be the fear of being interrupted and you've already taken care of that one, thank you

Comment

bump...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X