X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ivy714
    Later Blueiris and......
    Thanks Ivy!

And thanks all of you GGs for all the thunks.

And congratulations to all mile posters. I tend to miss the numbers for some reason. My brain turns to mush and wanders about the gutter and I miss things. Instead of blaming my absentmindedness on that approaching age number, I prefer to blame Jack.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
      Thanks Ivy!

And thanks all of you GGs for all the thunks.

And congratulations to all mile posters. I tend to miss the numbers for some reason. My brain turns to mush and wanders about the gutter and I miss things. Instead of blaming my absentmindedness on that approaching age number, I prefer to blame Jack.
      Blame Jack? Maybe he should take a time out.

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
        But that's what I am saying. It's not RDA's fault that we didn't get the closure and he shouldn't be made to feel that we expect anything out of him. It's TPTB that messed it up and I think if we're going to write we should write them and tell them how unhappy we are with how they mucked up the time he did give us this season. I think if we start writing letters saying how we all want him back and whatever it's going to come across wrong just like the whole Daniel thing did. Even if we mean well it just might not come across that way. That's all I'm saying, that the letters should be pointed at TPTB and not say we expect anything out of RDA. We already got 2 extra seasons and a couple of shows this season. The fact that they were mucked up was not RDA's fault and that's what makes me most angry and sad. The PTB are stringing the fans along hoping they'll get closure when they have no intention of giving it to us.
        It is sad but true. I kept holding out, trying to think that the line I high-lighted was not their true intention. However, those season 9 cameos have killed that hope. I just can't seem to lay it to rest, though.

As for RDA thinking the fans are mad at him, my guess would be that it was a teasing comment. We're made you're gone, but we understand. The same way you tell someone you're mad they are moving away. At least, I hope that's all it was. I think RDA's fans, at least the ones I've encountered here, while hating to see him go, have shown nothing but respect for his decision.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

bump...

Comment

Hi Rune, where is that pic from? Is that from "behind the scenes"? Or do I missed an episode?

Oh, and "Hi" to everyone..

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
            >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
            >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
            >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

Nobody here?

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
              >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)

Comment

...ehm... o.k...

>>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)

Comment

...bump?..

>>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)

Comment

>>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)

Comment

A quickie piccie. Hi, BVE.

** nudge **

JMC: I can't believe you did that. In public yet.
                      You're never too old to do something goofy.
                      sigpic
                      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVelvetEyes
                        Hi Rune, where is that pic from? Is that from "behind the scenes"? Or do I missed an episode?

Oh, and "Hi" to everyone..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...dieseAugen.jpg

The pic Rune posted looks like it's from Fire and Water...at Jack's house when they had the get together after Daniel's supposed death.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          The pic Rune posted looks like it's from Fire and Water...at Jack's house when they had the get together after Daniel's supposed death.
                          Oh.. after Jack smashed the window of Hammonds car? Thanks, Admiral.

>>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVelvetEyes
                            Oh.. after Jack smashed the window of Hammonds car? Thanks, Admiral.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...JackAugen3.jpg

YW...btw...I think I figured out where I caught this cold of mine.

Comment

bump...

Comment

bump...

Comment

Working...
                                X