RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sclairef99
    Forget the arms baby! Look at that sticky up hair!!!!!!!!!!

S
    Great minds think alike!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
      I love sticky-up hair Here's more....

Thunks!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Time for me to get going..
        Thanks for all of the thunks today (((GG's))), Later

Bye, ivy! Thunks, again!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          This is sooooo not fair! I've been naughty in the gutter, but I didn't get to go to the General's office for a dressing down. *bursts into tears at what she's been missing*
          (((((Bev))))) darn that was an oversight on my part but fear not, I have emailed General Jack a detailed list of your misbehavings ...

AS you can see he's a little shocked at just how much detail you've gone into ...

...in fact I think he's demanding not only an explanation but also a demonstration...

... in fact he's put all his other duties aside until he''s dealt with you, so move along he's waiting to give you that dressing down right now.

Think you can handle it?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Hi there Hussies.

Jack: I see Bev's been going on about my sticky-up hair again!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, Rune!

How was the massage?

Comment

3500 what? Licks of my monitor....times I've fallen to the floor...cold showers taken post-thunk....times I've mentioned sticky-up hair in the past five minutes???!!!
                Ah! Posts I've....um...posted! Thanks AQO.
                sigpic

Comment

CONGRATS ON 3,500 BEV

Comment

Thunks Ivy. Desert gear and sticky-up hair!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      3500 what? Licks of my monitor....times I've fallen to the floor...cold showers taken post-thunk....times I've mentioned sticky-up hair in the past five minutes???!!!
                      Ah! Posts I've....um...posted! Thanks AQO.

I assume that with each post you have at least one drool, thunk, or other critically important event occur.

Comment

Poor bev...I'll send a note recommending you for a special, thorough dressing down...

sigpic

Comment

bump...

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                            (((((Bev))))) darn that was an oversight on my part but fear not, I have emailed General Jack a detailed list of your misbehavings ...
                            http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...erohour-52.jpg
                            AS you can see he's a little shocked at just how much detail you've gone into ...
                            http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...erohour-28.jpg
                            ...in fact I think he's demanding not only an explanation but also a demonstration...
                            http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...koning1-17.jpg
                            ... in fact he's put all his other duties aside until he''s dealt with you, so move along he's waiting to give you that dressing down right now.
                            Think you can handle it?
                            RIGLMAO!!!! The motto of the Gateworld Gutter Gals is...'Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand'......so I think I am up for it....if Jack is!

*runs away from Feli's paddle!*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                              Thanks Rune. I'm a happy thunker/shipper with that piccie.
                              sigpic

Comment

I assume that with each post you have at least one drool, thunk, or other critically important event occur.

Yes, at least one!! I'm having quite a few now just looking at this pic!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X